I don't get it....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedi_Knight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why the lack of use of the small bodies. SS coukd be putting out some great small figuees. Ugnaughts, younglings, alien younglings, Anakin, Boba, jawas, Ashoka Tano. Have the bodies been used since the hobbits were released?

I don't get it but looking at Snake Plissken maybe SSC won't shy away from character specific bodies.

It's SHOCKING now that they have at least two types now.... classic Jawa 2pak. SDCC exclusive anyone?

Why the lack of use of the small bodies. SS coukd be putting out some great small figuees. Ugnaughts, younglings, alien younglings, Anakin, Boba, jawas, Ashoka Tano. Have the bodies been used since the hobbits were released?

With the exception of possibly Jawas, theres nothing mentioned that I could see taking importance over major character releases.

SSC seems to be working as intended in this regard. :monkey3

With the exception of possibly Jawas, theres nothing mentioned that I could see taking importance over major character releases.

SSC seems to be working as intended in this regard. :monkey3

I'd love to see them do a Jawa & astromech set.

That said - they have to tackle their poster boy droid first, before they do any others. :lol

When Jawas and Ugnaughts sets are must have, I'd also get a TPM Anakin and i'd definitely buy a AOTC Boba.

Younglings, probably not on their own but could make nice bonuses to Jedi Council members. I'd love to have one to display with Anakin/Vader

"Master Skywalker, there are too many of them! What are we going to do?" :devil

I'd imagine we're pretty close to seeing a Jawa made... not so sure about an Ugnaught. I'd love to see one, but you know that would be a **** storm of complaints when Sideshow asks $75-$100 for one :lol

It surely would be a two pack. Droid blaster and maybe if they felt generous a little droid like the old treadmill?

Jawas yes...
Ugnaughts..definately.....remember the rumour that sideshow raved about...making the carbon chamber.
Need uggies for that.

Back