I’ll Start... How Far Can We Go? You Decide!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“Behave yourself R2! You’re going to get us into trouble. It’s alright you can trust him. He’s our new master.”

Beep bop boop bop boop!

“He says that he is the property of an Obi Wan Kenobi a resident of these parts and it’s a private message for him. Quite frankly sir I don’t know what he’s talking about. Our last master was Captain Antilles. But with all we’ve been through this little R2 unit has become a bit eccentric.”

Wool weeeep!!!

“He says that he is the property of an Obi Wan Kenobi a resident of these parts and it’s a private message for him. Quite frankly sir I don’t know what he’s talking about. Our last master was Captain Antilles. But with all we’ve been through this little R2 unit has become a bit eccentric.”

Oh yeah. I'm totally getting this all wrong. It used to flow so easily, like a familiar song, now... its just noise.

Is this when Luke is called for dinner...?

*cough*We're on the internet guys*cough*

:monkey3

Well now, that's not the game is it? Unless Jedijim is cheating. But he wouldn't do something like that. At least you all know I'm not.

When do we get back to Vader? This is the slow part of ANH.

Oh yeah. I'm totally getting this all wrong. It used to flow so easily, like a familiar song, now... its just noise.

Is this when Luke is called for dinner...?

Well now, that's not the game is it? Unless Jedijim is cheating. But he wouldn't do something like that. At least you all know I'm not.

When do we get back to Vader? This is the slow part of ANH.

I actually have the whole thing in my head and also do the voices for my wife and kids. They get annoyed and almost hate Star Wars now because I recite it all the time. I could recite all the movies from beginning to end because I have a phonographic memory. I hear a movie or joke or song enough times and it stays with me forever.

Vader doesn’t come in again till after the falcon blasts out of mos eisley.

You want to quote Lord of the Rings? Back to the Future? Harry Potter? Pirates of the Caribbean? Do you need a video of me doing the quotes with voices in character to prove I’m not cheating? I was just having fun with it but if you guys are that jealous you have to put people down for quoting movies that’s on you.

Sorry War. Seems like you me and QuiGon were the only ones left participating.

Vader doesn’t come in again till after the falcon blasts out of mos eisley.

Ah-Ha! Finally I got you.

Vader joins Tarkin in the war room right after Obi-Wan says: You must do what you feel is right, of course.

Then again we see Vader on route to torturing Leia right after Luke visits his burning homestead.

Then we get a third moment with Vader reporting to Tarkin after Han Solo apologizes for the mess.

You are correct. I have to say the lines like going through a song to remember properly. You got me. LOL

I know the scene order... not so much line for line anymore. Disappointing. I used to know it like you do. I actually tape-recorded the movie in the theater (Chinese theater) when I was a kid so I could listen to it at home, over and over. I still hear audience laughter at certain parts because of that.

You want to quote Lord of the Rings? Back to the Future? Harry Potter? Pirates of the Caribbean? Do you need a video of me doing the quotes with voices in character to prove I’m not cheating? I was just having fun with it but if you guys are that jealous you have to put people down for quoting movies that’s on you.

Sorry War. Seems like you me and QuiGon were the only ones left participating.

I wasn't really accusing you of "cheating." I just used "wookieepedia quoter" in place of "outlander" to make Sebulba's quote fit with the current discussion.

Hey I could keep up the verbatim ANH quoting with the rest of you

mQZeZTh.gif

I mean

vlcsnap-2018-09-01-06h50m02s978.jpg

I know the scene order... not so much line for line anymore. Disappointing. I used to know it like you do. I actually tape-recorded the movie in the theater (Chinese theater) when I was a kid so I could listen to it at home, over and over. I still hear audience laughter at certain parts because of that.

I did almost the same thing. I used to work at Service Merchandice before they closed down and I hooked up a cassette deck to the DVD player and recorded the audio so I could listen to it on my car. LOL. I do remember watching it in the theatre when I was a kid and certain scenes people laughed out loud like when 3PO mistakes the hero’s cheers of joy in the garbage smasher with screams of horror and death!

You didn’t get that with the Special Editions in 1997. I was disappointed that the next generation didn’t find that part funny. I thought, man we have lost something along the way.

I wasn't really accusing you of "cheating." I just used "wookieepedia quoter" in place of "outlander" to make Sebulba's quote fit with the current discussion.

Ahhh ok. Sorry. The quote got so butchered I didn’t recognize it. Now I see the funny side. Now I’m always smiling.

Back