I’ll Start... How Far Can We Go? You Decide! V2 ESB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slynger

Super Freak
Reaction score
And we’re off -

599C1E30-CAC8-4FA4-B060-0A44B88DF634.jpeg

It is a dark time for the
Rebellion. Although the Death
Star has been destroyed,
Imperial troops have driven the
Rebel forces from their hidden
base and pursued them across
the galaxy.

Evading the dreaded Imperial
Starfleet, a group of freedom
fighters led by Luke Skywalker
has established a new secret
base on the remote ice world
of Hoth.

The evil lord Darth Vader,
obsessed with finding young
Skywalker, has dispatched
thousands of remote probes into
the far reaches of space....

Sensors are placed, I’m going back.

Right, I’ll see you shortly. There’s a meteorite that hit the ground here. I want to check it out, it won’t take long.

Grrrrrhhhhrrrhh
Steady girl, hey what's the mater? ...Smell something?

6zrvkl.gif

Chewie. Chewie? Chewie?

Gggrrraaaahhh

Alright. Don’t lose your temper. I’ll come right back and give you a hand.

Ummmm a line was missed in the last thread. You guys have to do A New Hope all over again before you can move on to empire ;) :lol

Man, you really want to destroy our accomplishment. Where were you for the last 4 years? :lol

Check post #711 in the other thread -- that Leia line was indeed inserted at the time as a quote before "Oh no".

Man, you really want to destroy our accomplishment. Where were you for the last 4 years? :lol

Check post #711 in the other thread -- that Leia line was indeed inserted at the time as a quote before "Oh no".
:lol

I just saw this thread and thought it was cool you guys finished so I went back and looked and somehow noticed that line was gone. Should have looked closer lol

I think I screwed up way back in the beginning so I quit and took my toys home :lol

Solo…

No sign of life out there, General. Sensors are placed so you’ll know if anything comes around.

Commander Skywalker reported in yet?

No. He's checking out a meteorite that hit near him.

With all the meteorite activity in this system its going to be difficult to spot approaching ships.

General, I gotta leave. I can't stay anymore.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Well, there's a price on my head. If I don't pay off Jabba the Hutt I'm a dead man.

Back