HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yezzir

i have it on both of my bats (V1 and TDK Original)

DSC02045.jpg

Which bats is that? The TDK Original? It's beautiful.

Quick question did The Dark Knight Batman include a neck for the Bruce Wayne head? What HT body has the similar neck?

Last edited:
Yes. It did. The neck adapter should plug into any caucasian truetype. Like the narrow shoulder. The Iron Man Jericho suit came with a similar neck adapter but it had a bigger ball joint. The regular mount at the base of the neck is the same size of hole that plugged straight in.

dscf4324p.jpg

Not sure which this is. https://tinyurl.com/y36kd4w

Thats the narrow shoulder neck adapter that the DX Joker Police figure body has. https://tinyurl.com/y6jqcgv

Last edited:
FUDGE!!!! I sold it a few years back by accident with a Saturday Toys suit body. Do you think the narrow shoulder body neck is the same neck?

Yes. It did. The neck adapter should plug into any caucasian truetype. Like the narrow shoulder. The Iron Man Jericho suit came with a similar neck adapter but it had a bigger ball joint. The regular mount at the base of the neck is the same size of hole that plugged straight in.

dscf4324p.jpg

I believe that neck is from the HT Slim Caucasian body. I have that neck, but the color seems off. Does the neck that's included with the Bruce Wayne head have the same skin tone? This is the neck you posted with the Bruce Wayne head, correct length, but the skin tone seems off.

izsv3q.jpg

Slim TT neck would be the closest size match to the TDK Wayne neck you'll find other than the TDK Wayne neck, it's unique to the TDK figure. The slim is thinner and a different skin tone, but that's the price of sourcing necks anyway, it's hard to find an exact match in skin color, but sometimes even the parts that come in a figure set aren't an exact match.

Cool, I think we found a replacement neck for my HT Batman/Bruce Wayne. I'm getting ready to kitbash a Bruce Wayne and was wondering about the neck. Now I got to get a neck for Tony Stark's head. Sir, thanks for all your help.

Yeah it's a little off.

dscf4325z.jpg
dscf4328u.jpg

Ugh!!!! I can't believe I sold it, huge mistake. :banghead I'll be picking up an extra Slim TT neck soon to complete my HT TDK Bruce/Batman.

Slim TT neck would be the closest size match to the TDK Wayne neck you'll find other than the TDK Wayne neck, it's unique to the TDK figure. The slim is thinner and a different skin tone, but that's the price of sourcing necks anyway, it's hard to find an exact match in skin color, but sometimes even the parts that come in a figure set aren't an exact match.

Well if you're looking to bash a Bruce Wayne figure, then you can just use any HT neck, the TDK figure came with a longer one because of how deep into the armor the neck post is and the standard HT neck would put Wayne's head to close to the shoulders. On regular costumed bodies, that neck is a bit too long and you're better off with the standard neck.

Please I need some help!, I try to take some pictures from my TDK V1 mount in the Batpod and I broke the shoulder COMPLETE!!, I need to know what kind the body I can use, I try to repair but is impossible.:(

I'm pretty sure that they used a Truetype narrow shoulder body under the outfit. If memory serves it was the first time they used this body, the second time being BR Joker. Hope this helps!

BR Joker isn't on a Narrow, he's on the standard TT. TDK v1 is on the Narrow TT, they made the design specifically for this figure, but the forearms (and maybe the legs too) are a different design than the nude TT, they're thinner for the sleeves of his suit so the arms don't look too big, you can just pop those off at the elbow but you'll have to do some parts swapping, it's not just a straight body swap.

just thought i'd take a pic with my phone cam....V1's still looking great !!! Just put an order down for a cape from lforigno. Might get a version 2 head and put it on the V1 body. Has anyone done that ? If so could you share some pics !?

wlx46c.png

Back