HT T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooncat

Super Freak
Reaction score
I bought the HT Silver T-800 Endoskeleton a while back from SSC, Ive been looking for prices of them now (also looked for the old price on the SSC website), but cant seem to find one for sale ?

Anyone know how much they are going for atm ? and where if anywhere theres one for sale ?

Thx

4096574414_549afa3167.jpg

whats the going rate for The Terminator and Terminator 2 endoskeletons now?

Interested to sell mine but not sure how much its worth..

I'm still seeking a battle damaged T-800 endo... but not willing to pay ridiculous prices on ebay

I am really hoping that with the newly acquired T2 license, Hot Toys is going to go back to their Endos and redo them with a chromed paint scheme this time.

I am really hoping that with the newly acquired T2 license, Hot Toys is going to go back to their Endos and redo them with a chromed paint scheme this time.

Did they not already state in MILK that they were doing an Endoskeleton again? Sure I read that here somewhere.

I think just T1 and other T2 figures were discussed... don't remember an Endoskeleton reboot mentioned.

This was what I was getting at. Think it was a translation of a MILK article:

I can't find it here but I saved the text when it was originally posted:

1) Howard, JC and Yulli love Arnie and T2 so much, they are going full force on this line.

2) HT found a 3D Arnie body scan from T2 and used that as reference for the body sculpt but slimmed down a bit in order to fit the cloth (rubber torso and PVC arms)

3) The head sculpt is pretty much final

4) Sarah Connor, T1000, different versions of T-800 and Endoskeleton are coming soon

5) An ALL NEW T1 LINE also coming soon

6) Hot Toys has no interest in doing the T3 line

Yes, great news. I wonder how long it will take all this stuff to hit. The "ask sideshow" segment also mentioned that "T1 fans will be getting a surprise very soon".

Oh boy if they do come out with a new Endoskeleton (which is obviously gonna be better) it will totally kill the value on the earlier releases. Hot Toys has never done that withe their older models though. But we'll see.

Oh boy if they do come out with a new Endoskeleton (which is obviously gonna be better) it will totally kill the value on the earlier releases. Hot Toys has never done that withe their older models though. But we'll see.

I wouldn't hold my breath. They'll somehow be different. They released the OG, a battle damaged and a T-700 which was basically a black T-800.

Last edited:
Back