HT/SS Excl. Pred. 1 fig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
never owned a poseable kit before.

What's the diff. between the poseable HT kits such as Predator and a HT figure like the dark knight Jokers?

dont think there is any since they are both under Movie Masterpiece series.

Mask off. Mandibles open. That's a Predator! :rock

Damaged mask on his stand, mandibles open, ready to attack! As for ordering 2: never. It's not like having a battle damaged version like the Predator 2 BD or Endoskeleton BD with different paint scheme, here it's just a helmet.

Damaged mask on his stand, mandibles open, ready to attack! As for ordering 2: never. It's not like having a battle damaged version like the Predator 2 BD or Endoskeleton BD with different paint scheme, here it's just a helmet.
I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on this one.. only a mask as the exclusive? Kinda weak! I wish it had more to it like a bag of skulls or something..

Phew. Ordered mine. Though I hope sideshow won't mind that my billing address slightly differs from my delivery address - they're literally right beside eachother and I do mean literally (hate when people say literally and don't actually mean literally!)

Glad the exclusive bit is an undamaged mask - though that probably should have been the normal version. Not fond of the bullet hole square in the middle of the forehead.

Got this one finally after a long fight with SS servers due to the PZ debacle. I already ordered two from Joe, so I'll display one BD Masked, one roaring and one "Clean" Masked. :rock.

Phew. Ordered mine. Though I hope sideshow won't mind that my billing address slightly differs from my delivery address - they're literally right beside eachother and I do mean literally (hate when people say literally and don't actually mean literally!)

Glad the exclusive bit is an undamaged mask - though that probably should have been the normal version. Not fond of the bullet hole square in the middle of the forehead.

they may do :( best to find out

they may do :( best to find out

I think its a relatively recent policy of theirs - I had already received Dallas but when it came to getting Kane they sent me an email saying there was a problem. I told them that I'd already received dallas without a hitch and that was enough for them at the time. But back then my delivery address was completely different to my billing address. Now the only difference is the name of the house on my billing address instead of the name of the business as is on my shipping address. The rest of the address is identical. Kind of hoping they'll put 2 and 2 together.

i like how to stand for the predator is smaller than the stand that came with cleaner wolf. the cleaner base is too big , i think it takes away from the figure. they should have kept the regular stands throughout.

Hey guys,
never owned a poseable kit before.

What's the diff. between the poseable HT kits such as Predator and a HT figure like the dark knight Jokers?

With the Preds you have to put some of the things together. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes not. The HT figures pretty much come all put together.

With Preds you have to put them all together and its a test of patience, endurance and sanity. :lol

With Preds you have to put them all together and its a test of patience, endurance and sanity. :lol

which is why i kept my predators in thier lovely box.

Patience- none
Endurance - minimal
insanity - easily

I think its a relatively recent policy of theirs - I had already received Dallas but when it came to getting Kane they sent me an email saying there was a problem. I told them that I'd already received dallas without a hitch and that was enough for them at the time. But back then my delivery address was completely different to my billing address. Now the only difference is the name of the house on my billing address instead of the name of the business as is on my shipping address. The rest of the address is identical. Kind of hoping they'll put 2 and 2 together.

Hope it all woks out ok :rock

Only reason there was an issue was because the Patient Zero PF went up at the same time. If that didn't happen there would have been no issue.

If you had problems ordering the Pred, why not write a mail to SSC? If we're lucky, they'll actually do something about these problems.

It's been like this forever when they put up something everyone wants. If they did a PPO for PZ, there would have been no problems. Live and learn I guess... They do tend to make things right once they've experienced negative things.

Back