HT/SS Excl. Pred. 1 fig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may end up cancelling my exclusive version if it really takes SS at least 2 months to get their shipments. I need that P1 in my life! i'm not a big fan of the BD bio, but waiting all that time and looking at everyone else's pics of their P1 will be a killer!

It might be out in April around Hong Kong at the earliest, which is a couple months away... Toys2 is expecting theirs in May, SS more than likely will have their stock in June or July.

I'm assuming you're new to Hot Toys Predators since you don't know much about the release dates? Not to worry, this is all very normal - and I wouldn't cancel my order, because it'll be plenty worth it when you finally get it.

Well somebody is canceling because my WL just converted! :rock
This will be my first Pred and I have been waiting a looong time for him already...I can wait a little longer. :)

It might be out in April around Hong Kong at the earliest, which is a couple months away... Toys2 is expecting theirs in May, SS more than likely will have their stock in June or July.

I'm assuming you're new to Hot Toys Predators since you don't know much about the release dates? Not to worry, this is all very normal - and I wouldn't cancel my order, because it'll be plenty worth it when you finally get it.

I wouldn't say new per say, most of the time I don't buy from SS. usually ebay or toys2 for new releases. I only ordered this one cause of the clean bio. hopefully I'll be able to stay patient and wait for SS.

I may end up cancelling my exclusive version if it really takes SS at least 2 months to get their shipments. I need that P1 in my life! i'm not a big fan of the BD bio, but waiting all that time and looking at everyone else's pics of their P1 will be a killer!

So then get both! :D

I could wait even till sept. Since I've already got the elder P2, and its not that much different anyways. But yeah, it'd look good next to its band of brothers :D

I'm still playing catch up and hunting down the others... chopper, scar, Pred 2, etc...

But this is going to be the Pred of all Preds!

hmm so just a theory.

so for us poor folk who live overseas and have an EX on order but may not want to pay the almost extra $100 to have him shipped, how much do you think members could produce painted replicas of the non BD bio for? how is the quality of the replicas and can painting achieve the same results?

i figured this might not be such a bad idea seeing as it doesn't light up like the BD bio

Just check ebay occasionally once these are out. I'm betting they pop out more often than you can imagine, mate.

And when does the shipping cost almost $100 from US to OZ?!

hmm so just a theory.

so for us poor folk who live overseas and have an EX on order but may not want to pay the almost extra $100 to have him shipped, how much do you think members could produce painted replicas of the non BD bio for? how is the quality of the replicas and can painting achieve the same results?

i figured this might not be such a bad idea seeing as it doesn't light up like the BD bio

Back