HT/SS Excl. Pred. 1 fig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will come in the package that the other figure does, but with a sticker on the outside stating its and exclusive. The Cleaner Predator was a different figure (not just exclusive) so it had a redesigned packaging.

Although, at this point we haven't seen the Predator's packaging, so its anybodies guess what we'll get. I'm hoping the traditional style, as that Cleaner box was a beeotch!

Oh yea totally agree on the wolf cleaner packaging. Well Lost Pred got the original box treatment. I'm hopeful that P1 will be the same.

I think cleaner's redesigned box was A) a test to see how it would go over with folks, and B) a way to take attention away from how much they were screwing people with their BS games.

I think cleaner's redesigned box was A) a test to see how it would go over with folks, and B) a way to take attention away from how much they were screwing people with their BS games.

nice one. didn't work though!! us crazy fans are smarter than they think. :lol

Yeah, they must think all Americans are like GW, show us a little flash and we're too dumbfounded to notice how bad things are :lol

i preordered an exclusive and regular.
did not collect any of the other ones though.did i save the best for last.
who knows? i am sure there will be another movie and more predator figures.
wow wouldn't it be neat if they could get arnold to come back and make another predator film where his character encounters another one years later...

im afraid Arnie is too busy as the Governator now. makes me sad, his films used to rock

I think it'd be an interesting cameo if they did a Predator or AVP in CA and had Arnold playing the governor and making a brief appearance.

Maybe I missed it in a previous post but does anyone know how many the exclusive is going to be limited to???

That Pf looks amazing! :rock. I know ive sold most of my hot toys predators, but I still had to order the exclusive of this one :D

why do you people get both? sideshow exclusive already comes with both the masks...
or is the second 1 for selling later?

why do you people get both? sideshow exclusive already comes with both the masks...
or is the second 1 for selling later?

probably for display options..........plus its the original predator. i would order 2 myself but i gotta reign myself in......:lol

Hey guys,
never owned a poseable kit before.

What's the diff. between the poseable HT kits such as Predator and a HT figure like the dark knight Jokers?

Back