HT/SS Excl. Pred. 1 fig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What exactly can they change on the this one? I'd hate to be screwed like so many that bought Wolf.
Oh well, EXC ordered :D

yea they should make another battle damaged pred with better blood colour, hopefully it wouldnt look like P2BD. and have a bag full of the commando skulls.

What exactly can they change on the this one? I'd hate to be screwed like so many that bought Wolf.
Oh well, EXC ordered :D

i have the cleaner kit and i wish i had the reg. wolf because of the regular stand, the whip, and the shurikens, looks cooler, the cleaner kit is wack IMO.

I guess they could offer a BD Pred with bleeding leg wound and maybe add the non-BD mask with light-up function...plus second head snorting green blood.

I think the only realistic extra I see on a v2 Pred 1 is a net bag of skulls which is what I was hoping the Exclusive might be (or at least a skull with hole in it).

I ordered 2 regular versions.1 for me and 1 for my twin brother. I can live with out the non-battle damaged and non light up mask. There is a limit it says 1 per customer.
:chew

I'm using $27 of my reward points to get the exclusive. I know I should use the points on something cheaper, but SS hasn't offered any lower priced toys I've wanted this year.

Got my exclusive ordered! :banana

Took awhile, even this late. Had it in my cart, realized I forgot to use the SSF affiliate link, deleted it, and then spent the next 15 minutes trying to reload Sideshow's website :lol

Finally got it after clearing cache and cookies though!

Apparently HT is having problems with Arnold's likeness again, hense why pics have been pulled yet again.

But I did finally manage to order the exclusive after all of the PZ buzz died down.

Im sorry but this is effin ridiculous...shouldnt it be the other way around instead of making people pay more the cleaner version?

Im sorry but this is effin ridiculous...shouldnt it be the other way around instead of making people pay more the cleaner version?

I do tend to agree that it's a little odd (read slimey) that HT made the exclusive out of the standard movie-accurate mask, and gave the reg the make-believe BD version.

I do tend to agree that it's a little odd (read slimey) that HT made the exclusive out of the standard movie-accurate mask, and gave the reg the make-believe BD version.

I thought we already had established in the other thread that the BD mask *was* movie accurate, just the damage wasn't readily noticeable? :lol

There were certainly plenty of screenshots to back it up.

Back