HT not backing down from The Spirit figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. First figure I have ever seen where the use of non-sculpted hair didn't bother me.

HT FTW again. :rock

check out THE SPIRIT - SILKEN

shes frkn hawt THE SPIRIT - SILKEN https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=12406&extra=&page=1

She can inject me with that anytime lol

xpzyur.jpg

eBay. Honestly the 1/6 clothes you can find from HK are mindboggling. Take a bit to get to you but its worth it.

Thanks. Do CY Girls clothes fit HT, as I found some cool stuff on eBay from them?

Oh hells yeh, I use eBay for 100% of my 1/6 stuff.

Also, would a HT head fit with a Triad Toys body? I mean scale-wise?

The sculpt seems to be there. I'm not that keen on the costume selection - but it's Scarlett - I'm not gonna argue.

I like the sculpt, always difficult to catch beautiful peoples features, but I can see without a problem Scarlet in it.

But doesn't have Scarlet a shorter and more curved body?
This one looks so tall and slender, almost Barbie like?

This outfit also makes me think that the 4th figure might just be another SLJ in Nazi uniform. I hope it's Sand, but I'd buy the Nazipus too.

Maybe they released Silken in this outfit because Eva Mendez didn't allow them to use her likeness, or they just couldn't get it to look right??

and if she doesn't get made?

Then that's a serious mistake on their part. Watchmen is going to be a way better film - will sell more figs, Hot Toys is all but officially confirmed to be making figures, if we get atleast 4, like the spirit figures, IMO its a terrefic bet Silk Spectre is in that line. They didn't develop their female body to sit out on the sidelines and miss opportunity plus the faux hair would be perfect for Laurie, something Hot Toys already practiced on in their military line:)

Back