HT not backing down from The Spirit figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I could pick one up now but was hoping to let these figures "simmer" for awhile once they were offered stateside. I guess my plans might contribute to the problem of them not being released through DC Direct!:horror

No one said these aren't being distributing here, its just that no one has officially said they would. Yet. Give it a few weeks and we'll see.

No one said these aren't being distributing here, its just that no one has officially said they would. Yet. Give it a few weeks and we'll see.

I hope so. Again, I never saw the movie but have always been a Spirit fan and loved Cooke's run on the new DC title, which I stopped reading after his departure. It would be cool to have a quality Spirit figure.

Looks pretty good to me. Hat looks a little oversized, then again I haven't seen the movie so I wouldn't know. Gotta say though, the way HT did the head/neck connection is atrocious. It would look better if the connection started BELOW her jaw imo. Right now, you see her jaw plus some of the neck sculpted onto the head, then it connects to the neck, and the problem with that is: the neck is skinner. So it looks like she has a deformed neck with extra skin flaps. lol. Overall though, I think the likeness is there. Atleast for me it is. I have no interest in it.. I'm just saying.

She looks really good, but I'll only get her (and the Spirit) if they make a Nazi Octopus to go with her. Otherwise, its a very poor outfit choice. But if Nazi Octopus is in the works, that will be one sweet display.

Looks like they went back to their old stands.

Good, the new ones were crap. I can't tell how many of my TDK figures just fall right off or look like they have amazing front wedgies because of them. It works for Iron Man or Predators that are hard plastic but sucks with fabric.

The Nazi outfit just as I predicted, while the rumor mill continues that the next figure will be Sand Saref and that's it at least my Nazi Kroenen will have a great accompanyment. I'm definitely buying and I guarantee you the loose form of this figure goes for amazing prices on eBay.

She is very light on accessories...I wonder if that will translate into a price break

I want that! She would look awesome displayed with my Nazi Kroenen :rock :rock :rock

ht_floss10.jpg

:rock

The facial likeness was definitely sculpted for a hat. Looks dead on here:

ht_floss05.jpg

but without that hat the face almost looks a bit too big:

ht_floss09.jpg

Good, the new ones were crap. I can't tell how many of my TDK figures just fall right off or look like they have amazing front wedgies because of them. It works for Iron Man or Predators that are hard plastic but sucks with fabric.

I like that they don't have weird looking prongs going around the waist (that has always bugged me), but I don't like how you have to make the figure do a split to use them. Overall I like the old stands better though.

Notice that on Toy World she is listed as a Q2 Release? We might get her sooner than later.

If DC Direct imports these, and I have the funds, she could be a good femme fatale for Indy.

And it might just be the pale skin and lipstick but she reminds me more of Kate Winslet than Scarlett.

Back