HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This seems way over priced to me. It seems like DC figures are always higher compared with Marvel and Star Wars. I wonder if it's easier for Hot Toys to negotiate with Disney as opposed to WB. Glad I don't really want this.

How do you get these reward points? I assumed you just got a few each time you bought a figure. Never ordered from Sideshow because of the import tax to the UK but might have to rethink. :lol

MMS432 damn, the BvS figures were in the 340's. 90 figures released or announced since then? 80 Iron Men probably.

I think so too. Even Armored Batman and Knightmare Batman was cheaper retail.
Yeah a figure like Armored Batman justifies the price but this? It's really no more special than the regular suit. It's basically just a variation of the regular which was $235. Knightmare Batman was $235 too if I recall correct.

Yes I have all the BVS figures and batman was $235 in Knightmare and regular. I think superman was $210 and I believe my MOS superman was $180.

Superman should never be more than a little over $200 unless he comes with a second sculpt. Always gonna be a bare bones figure.

Yes I have all the BVS figures and batman was $235 in Knightmare and regular. I think superman was $210 and I believe my MOS superman was $180.
The Superman from Man of Steel was $200. I remember because I own it and remember thinking it was pretty cheap at the time.

It's a double whammy for collectors from our country. Our currency's at a 7-year low against the US$ as prices for collecibles get higher. I'm glad I decided to do a lot of streamlining in the past couple of years. From having everything I fancy from Marvel, DC, and sci-fi films, it went down to only Marvel and DC, to DC only, to Batman-related only, now to getting just Batman in versions I dig most. Only way I could keep enough space and budget for this hobby :)

I've come to the conclusion that this looks like Nite Owl. Which is not a bad thing. This suit is awesome!

I wish those goggles were removable. If they were I think this would be the JL Bats for me as I really like the rest of the suit design. But there is no reason Bats should need googles outside of his cowl. That's what the cowl is for to add lenses in...

I wish those goggles were removable. If they were I think this would be the JL Bats for me as I really like the rest of the suit design. But there is no reason Bats should need googles outside of his cowl. That's what the cowl is for to add lenses in...

The goggles are in fact removable. They're swappable for the up and down positions. If you want you could just leave them off.

Don't they just slide up and down? Either way the design of the cowl makes it obvious that something is meant to be there. It looks like he's doing some old school welding - or going to Majorca!

The product details specify that there's two interchangeable goggles. You can see the extra goggles on the SDCC display as well. At least that way you can display the figure without them if you want.

The product details specify that there's two interchangeable goggles. You can see the extra goggles on the SDCC display as well. At least that way you can display the figure without them if you want.

However keep in mind there will probably be peg holes which will of course be visible with no goggles in place.

Yeah, since they're not magnets apparently, that's the trade off. As long as they're not too big I can look past it.

Have the specs pics been posted yet?

200014315000_25.jpg

This was a immediate preorder for me! I absolutely love this suit. Everything from the armor to the textures give it an amazing look in my opinon! Cant wait till next spring! But yesterday kinda sucked between this and Gladiator Hulk spent quite a bit on NRD that I didn't think would be so soon! But I know its only going to get worse the next few days!

Back