HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last Flexpay for this figure is currently December 15th. Sideshow usually informs me two weeks from the day of that last Flex payment that there'll be a delay. I should be given notice of a delay by Friday.

Fingers crossed you don't get that notice hahaha.

Fingers crossed you don't get that notice hahaha.

flex.jpg

Well. Looks like the middle of January now, kids.

Give Blitzway the license. If they're willing to do friggin' CUTTHROAT ISLAND figures I'm sure they'll have no problem making and distributing stuff from the DCEU.

I dunno about this. If you think Hot Toys are slow releasing stuff Blitzway take it to another level. Their Ghostbusters took an age and they still haven't released the Lector figures. Two year pre-order to release time frames seem the norm with them.

Give Blitzway the license. If they're willing to do friggin' CUTTHROAT ISLAND figures I'm sure they'll have no problem making and distributing stuff from the DCEU.

I'd love for them to get the licenses for the classic D.C. movies, like Batman 89 and Superman: the movie. I think a Blitzway Keaton Bats could honestly blow the Hot Toys out of the water if done right; same for Reeve.

It does take them forever to release stuff though.

Must say that I'm impressed by it. That could be pretty good news for us, could mean its out fairly soon.

Looks like the sculpt was redone?? Like the face looks slimmer and like the jaw looks more defined. Maybe the lighting? Because flash looks different, dr strange looks different looks good though

Looks like the sculpt was redone?? Like the face looks slimmer and like the jaw looks more defined. Maybe the lighting? Because flash looks different, dr strange looks different looks good though

No, it's all the same.

The show is a total bust. Not one new reveal. They have years old figures on display too. And I swear if they release Aquaman with that newly painted ******** I'll flip.

Back