HT-MMS 105-Terminator Salvation-T-600 (concept version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
received mine today , it's a great figure but i'll stick to this T-600 concept version and will pass for the other T-600's

hi everyone who has them how are the boxes like, are they sturdier or like the other HT figures? I'm thinking of getting one but leaving it in is packaging to maintain its premium value. thanks!

what is the difference between the gun for the concept and the gun for the weatherd?

hi everyone who has them how are the boxes like, are they sturdier or like the other HT figures? I'm thinking of getting one but leaving it in is packaging to maintain its premium value. thanks!

the box is just like the T-700's box and by the way the figure isn't attached in the box , it's just behind plastic in the box so you can take it out and put it back in without any problems

by the way what's the point of buying one and keeping it in the box ?

the box is just like the T-700's box and by the way the figure isn't attached in the box , it's just behind plastic in the box so you can take it out and put it back in without any problems

by the way what's the point of buying one and keeping it in the box ?

thanks Vaako, I'm worried the one I pick up has the missing screws or whatever that was in the back with the other members so I don't want that showing and will keep it in the box instead.

thanks Vaako, I'm worried the one I pick up has the missing screws or whatever that was in the back with the other members so I don't want that showing and will keep it in the box instead.

i checked mine and figure was perfect, so no missing parts :)

how does the ammo pack attach to the back? does it have straps or kinda just plug into his back? i can't tell from anyone's pics.

There are 4 tabs that protrude from the ammo pack. They click in to an area on the back. It's a tight fit :google

The only issue is that it obscures the switch for the eyes.

Cheers :) Mario

mario-

did you ever hear back from hot toys? i have sent 2 e-mails since last week and have not heard back. any luck on your end on the missing piston?

mario-

i hope you are able to resolve the issue. i also sent an e-mail to HT this weekend for the missing tab screw cover that was not included with my IM MKIII silly thing figure. i have heard good things about the HT customer service, so i hope we both receive replacements. :)

mario-

did you ever hear back from hot toys? i have sent 2 e-mails since last week and have not heard back. any luck on your end on the missing piston?

No, I have not had any reply from HT. Great customer service :mad:

The eBay seller hasn't gotten back to me either (he's probably also waiting on HT to respond to his email).

Are they usually this reticent?

i have usually heard good things about their response time. in any case, my ani-com beanie t-600 is at the PO and i pick it up tomorrow. hurray!!! :chew

No, I have not had any reply from HT. Great customer service :mad:

The eBay seller hasn't gotten back to me either (he's probably also waiting on HT to respond to his email).

Are they usually this reticent?

i have usually heard good things about their response time. in any case, my ani-com beanie t-600 is at the PO and i pick it up tomorrow. hurray!!! :chew

I just received an email from HT asking me for my sales receipt and shipping address. I wonder if they keep an eye on these forums :lol

Only problem I have is that as I purchased it off a reputable eBay retailer in Hong Kong and I am located in Australia I did not receive a sales receipt. I'm sure we'll work it out some how :rolleyes:

Over all, good news so far.

I just received an email from HT asking me for my sales receipt and shipping address. I wonder if they keep an eye on these forums :lol

Only problem I have is that as I purchased it off a reputable eBay retailer in Hong Kong and I am located in Australia I did not receive a sales receipt. I'm sure we'll work it out some how :rolleyes:

Can you not email them your Paypal receipt? I'm very interested to see how this works out for you, because I also get my Hot Toys kit via eBay.

Reputable eBay retailer? Who? Normally they include in the box the invoice for the product - odd. But it sounds like you'd be fine with the PayPal receipt; good luck!

hey mario-

can you tell me the hot toys e-mail address you used? maybe i am using a different one. i used [email protected].

hot toys - where is my response? the piece i need is so small...

Back