HT-MMS 105-Terminator Salvation-T-600 (concept version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope so they only made 300 of this otherwise i feel like ripped-off

They already made 100 more for a show in Taiwan

3774331836_b23078f3b8_b.jpg

Those pics make it look like it's 7' tall instead of 13". Nicely done. Never looked more bad ass than that.

With my Laing version and the Exclusive Rubber mask and SS Exclusive base, all I need is this mask and beeny, and I'm good.

So many variants for one model....I wonder if this is the last or if there is another down the pike.

Wow! Dark Spidey, those are some of the coolest pics I have seen on this whole board! It looks real! I'm dying to get mine even more now :drool

I hope I didn't frak up by paying $300 :confused: but the ebay sellers kept saying "300 in the world"... grrr. Even if it does get re-released, maybe it will still be pretty limited overall, and the ebay sellers prob won't go down in price much.. but what do I know, I'm just a nooob! :rolleyes:

I hope I didn't frak up by paying $300 :confused: but the ebay sellers kept saying "300 in the world"... grrr. Even if it does get re-released, maybe it will still be pretty limited overall, and the ebay sellers prob won't go down in price much.. but what do I know, I'm just a nooob! :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad, be happy :banana

At least you have one coming. Most won't and probably never will :horror

Cheers :) Mario

Thanks Mario! :) ....Yeah, more pics please! What camera are you using? Although they do say - it's not the camera - it's the person using it :D

Wow! Dark Spidey, those are some of the coolest pics I have seen on this whole board! It looks real! I'm dying to get mine even more now :drool

Even if you overpaid now... my guess is this piece will sell for over that in the future.

Thanks Mario! :) ....Yeah, more pics please! What camera are you using? Although they do say - it's not the camera - it's the person using it :D

A very crappy one actually! An HP Photosmart R967. I'm planning on getting a new one cuz I truly love taking pictures of my collection. Can't decide which one I should get though ^^

Thanks Dinosoar!

@ Mario: I did increase the tattering of the clothes but it was a minor modification. Basically, the figure you see in my pics is pretty much what you get out of the box ;)

P!tu: thanks papo!

Update -- I paid $260 plus $45 shipping at 1130 pm last night. Today the same seller upped the price to $320+s/h. Apparently last night it was on "sale"! :rolleyes: Geeez

Last edited:
It's really amazing how perfect of a fit that mask is. There's no gap at all between the shredded parts and the skull, looks very realistic.

guys how is the leg articulation on this model? Thanks in advance...

I haven't tried anything extreme with the articulation but it seems fine to me. The clothing may inhibit some movement (I had to remove the elbow protector to crook the arm and then replace it in the new position) but it is mainly quite loose fitting so I think it will be fine.

Back