HT-MMS 105-Terminator Salvation-T-600 (concept version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It arrived this morning. My first terminator. Awesome.

HT_T-600Concept2.jpg

HT_T-600Concept3.jpg

HT_T-600Concept.jpg

THAT looks brilliant! In person it must really stand out. Good buy! :rock

I just ordered one from ebay too - $305 shipped...:duh
But can't wait to get one!! :banana

It is fantastically detailed and really impressive but I had some minor issues with it.

1. One of the left arm piston rods(?) and a pin connecting the piston on the left leg were lying in the box. They clipped straight back on/slid home ok.
2. The mask was difficult to fit.
3. The right arm isn't stong enough to hold the gun level on it's own either.
4. The Ammo backpack sits right on top of the LED eyes switch :rolleyes:

However, I LOVE IT :blissy

Congrats.

I'd really hate it for you if this was available for $135 at sideshow a few months from now.

I did only :rolleyes: pay $200 + shipping. But I suppose it turning up at sideshow is very likely as there's no edition number or Ani-com logo on the box.

Wow, that was fast, I didn't even know this had gone up for order wherever you ordered it from...

Definitely the most expensive figure I've bought this year and definitely the most impressive! (I haven't gotten my Tumbler yet :D)
I just love how horrific this figure looks. Much more than it does in the movie!

Enjoy! ;)

T-600002.jpg

T-600003.jpg

T-600005.jpg

T-600006.jpg

T-600007.jpg

T-600008.jpg

T-600008.jpg

T-600012.jpg

One more to go!

OMG man !

that figure looks insane !
This is the figure I want from the T-600 looks so bad ass !
amazing pics man !
the one with the scarf looks so bad ass !

Definitely the most expensive figure I've bought this year and definitely the most impressive! (I haven't gotten my Tumbler yet :D)
I just love how horrific this figure looks. Much more than it does in the movie!

I love this pic. Makes me want it more.

T-600008.jpg

Back