HT-MMS 105-Terminator Salvation-T-600 (concept version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its out now at ani-com

21cxmkw.jpg

2vnhxg5.jpg

Dude!!!! I would like to get that one as my soul rubber T-600! Alas I will probably just get the original rubber one.

just a few quick notes about this concept figure.

1. the hot toys website list this particular figure as a "Limited Edition" but does not have that designation for any of the other Terminator Salvation figures.
2. the website also notes the first release will be at the HK Ani-Com.

based on this information, i would guess these figures will be available at other festivals in the future, but in limited numbers (i.e. some ebay auctions state these are a LE of 300, but i would think that would be 300 per each festival). it may be possible these figures will not be offered through retail outlets. i do like the fact that the back of the box seems to give a little background on the figure (see above), but i cannot read the text.

Last edited:
Re: HT HK Ani-con 09 exclusive T-600 (concept version)

Not yet, but I wouldn't doubt it. Although, I can't remember if they offered the AniCom Scar. Did they?

All this is is the Martin Laing with Sideshow Exclusive base and a yet another rubber mask. Meh.

Are you saying this is basically the 3 T-600s put together sorta speak? I'd like to get this one but I don't know enough about the HK sellers. I've never ordered anything overseas except from the UK.

I think you and I were the two lucky souls to buy one of these early off eBay when Kidult Toy Shop had them for $200 USD. I think he upped the price to $270 about an hour after I bought mine :google I was very happy.

Cheers :) Mario

$270 OUCH!! :horror I couldn't have bought it at that price.

i also saw it at $200, but put it off for a day and then saw it was bumped to $270. now all the figures are around $270. however, i did see a few at $227 yesterday and went ahead and jumped on it. i will pay today and then post pictures when it arrives.

the ebay pictures also note the LE 300 on the festival placards, so that must be accurate. however, i am sure it will appear at future festivals too.

This is the final manufactured T600 concept version..from Toy World forum

IMG_0883.jpg

Last edited:
Can somebody please explain me the differences between the "concept version" and the "Weathered Rubber Skin" Version that will be released here in Germany?

Is it really just the base, or still something else that makes the different?

Thanks
Andreas

Can somebody please explain me the differences between the "concept version" and the "Weathered Rubber Skin" Version that will be released here in Germany?

Just the base, or still something else?

Thanks
Andreas

Differences Gatling gun, ammo pack, rubber mask, base
t600c.jpg

Hmm, ok. But here you can see the product photos on the german website.

The only difference except the base i can see, is the mask who is ragged in the half. Not more. right? :huh

The gatling gun and the ammo pack (the thing on the back?) is also include in the package of the german released version?

Cheers
Andreas

(excuse my bad english)

*EDIT*

Ah, ok, thanks for the comparison. It's another version of gatling gun in the Concept Version. But the concept version has no flamethrower(?) and a uglier base than the rubber skin version. :naughty

Back