HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I think about this figure, the more it will take a really good sculpt (something with a smile or laugh) to get me to really think hard about getting this figure.

Yeah, it's actually gonna take something really amazing to get me to pull the trigger on this. The scene is so brief in the film, they'd have to include a really awesome head sculpt for me to buy it.

I'm actually pretty excited to see the face myself, and I'm hoping it's a closer fleshtone resemblance of Heath. The photos that people have posted of him holding a gun look over his shoulder would be the ideal look. Very nervous almost...anxious, watching his back.

If you look at the promo pics of Harvey there was a Wayne figure in a 3 piece suit that had a slightly different HS....people speculated that it was a Wayne proto that never made it to production.

But I'm sure a Bruce Wayne is in the works :rolleyes:

We need one. A) The first two Wayne heads aren't great Bale likenesses compared to Andy's head and the new John Connor, and B) we haven't gotten a good Wayne portrait, the Bale heads so far have been made to look like unmasked Bruce but not billionaire playboy Wayne which I'd like to have.

We got more J connor pics in a matter of days since the teaser was released. Why isn't there pics of the cop joker yet, when its been weeks already.

I think part of the JC push is the fact that people have been vocally dissappointed with the Batman Bale heads and they probably want to get people confident in the JC sculpt. We know they've got Ledger as Joker nailed now, it's just a matter of showing the figure eventually.

The what? Are they releasing a Wayne fig now?

No, for some publication, the HT photographer made some interactive shots of the Harvey Dent figure where a Wayne figure could be roughly made out, wearing a suit, but you can't really make out the head enough to know if it's one of the 2 Bale heads we already have or a 3rd new one from a prototype or something.

The Headsculpt was different than the Wayne heads we have now IIRC he had a bit of a smirk and he was wearing a specific suit but I believe the rumor of a Bruce Wayne figure was debunked as simply a prototype that was used for those promo shots.

Anyone got a link or piccies? I remember seeing all the Dent proto pics but must have missed the discussion about this bale, and i can't find it for the life of me.

Anyone got a link or piccies? I remember seeing all the Dent proto pics but must have missed the discussion about this bale, and i can't find it for the life of me.

I scanned through the 'HT Two Face?' thread and found the teeny tiny pics that were thumbnailed, but not the large ones.

You're best bet is back-scanning through Tommy Richardson's blog methinks.

Everytime i see this board updated, I am expecting a picture. Can everyone just stop talking about until they actually release pictures. This thread becomes boring everyday

Back