HT First Blood M65 Version Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dassy

Private Member
Reaction score
HT First Blood M65 Version Thread!

Keeps pics of the Latest Version all in one place,without having to wade through pages of *posts.

M65-JOHN-RAMBO2.jpg

M65-JOHN-RAMBO3.jpg

M65-JOHN-RAMBO4.jpg

:cool:

Last edited:
Oh yeah,finally,CANT WAIT!!!!!Never been so excited about a 1/6 figure before,this should be good.

Yes www.toys2.net said that the Hot Toys - The 1st Blood - JOHN RAMBO M65 Jacket Version will be in stock in under 2 weeks from now!

So we should all have this figure at least this month! I too can't wait, it looks so lifelike its not even funny!

Do you guys think sideshow will still get this figure Next Year? Or will they get it this month now?

Do you guys think sideshow will still get this figure Next Year? Or will they get it this month now?

They usually are very slow,they didnt get Clubber and Rocky until a few weeks back...And these figures were released many months agoo from Hot Toys.
I prefer Hong Kong ebay sellers,they have this figure allready in stock.

They usually are very slow,they didnt get Clubber and Rocky until a few weeks back...And these figures were released many months agoo from Hot Toys.
I prefer Hong Kong ebay sellers,they have this figure allready in stock.

Yeah, I got two on order at Sideshow....i may just end up canceling them and getting two at toys2.....I really want this figure

Yeah, I got two on order at Sideshow....i may just end up canceling them and getting two at toys2.....I really want this figure

Careful, I did that with Rambo 3 and Toys 2 got them about a month after SSC, you never know. If Toys2 starts shipping and there isn't even a 30 day notice from SSC, then make the switch if you want, but until someone actually gets notified of shipping from Toys2, I wouldn't jump too fast.

Careful, I did that with Rambo 3 and Toys 2 got them about a month after SSC, you never know. If Toys2 starts shipping and there isn't even a 30 day notice from SSC, then make the switch if you want, but until someone actually gets notified of shipping from Toys2, I wouldn't jump too fast.

Oh yeah dude no worries, I was planning to only make the switch once Toys2 got them in stock. I'm just gonna wait and see what happens.

Another Stallone home run for HT, oh man do I hope they revisit FB2 now that they're coming out with such great Stallone HS.

Best one yet, simple but great... I'm gonna pick this one up from SSC and get some loose stuff from the FB V1... love this sculpt...

Creeper! Thanks for the pics and link and also thanks.................i'm not gonna be able to sleep much now! :lol

Kick ass Hot Toys..............simply amazing! I'm now planning to get 2, one loose and one to put away MOC. I'm soooooo pumped over this fig!

I'm so glad I skipped on the 1st 3 figures. This is the one I want. I would like a 1st Blood one, but the sculpt wasn't doing it for me. I'll settle for this one.

NICE PICS!Oh God,im so excited about this figure,and very positive that Hot Toys made a new right hand,and not the pointing finger we have seen on the prototype all along.

Mine will be here in a few days with Predator 2.

Looking forward to doing a few tweaks where needed!:cool:

the figure as a whole (clothes, sculpt) look fabulous... but omg what have they done with the eye paint?

He looks like Tom Cruise in Minority Report where he replaces his eyes and they look too big in his sockets. They've painted the colour part too large... or something,. (compare the pics to the prototype photos.... they looked correct there)

other that that... it looks great !

He looks like Tom Cruise in Minority Report where he replaces his eyes and they look too big in his sockets. They've painted the colour part too large... or something,. (compare the pics to the prototype photos.... they looked correct there)

other that that... it looks great !
Nah, Darren he's just high! It'll be ripping the town apart when he comes down, Ramdo gets the worst "come-down"!

Back