HT First Blood M65 Version Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking figure, but whats with the hands? I thought the proto had ones that had a more realistic sculpt? These look a bit to generic.

Glad to see the knife is included :rock

Great looking figure, but whats with the hands? I thought the proto had ones that had a more realistic sculpt? These look a bit to generic.

Glad to see the knife is included :rock

I noticed the same thing with the hands. The proto had nicely sculpted ones but these look likem the usual HT hands.:monkey2

The pointing finger wouldnt be right,im glad we get the right hand this way...

Pretty damn excited man! I tell ya guys there is nobody more efficient and proffessional than www.Toys2.net I didn't even pre-order this item, Eric e-mailed me this morning and I took care of the rest.

It should be here next week Wednesday or Thursday. :monkey4

I agree the prototype looked juuuuuust a bit more better but the sculpt still looks awesome and yes I also agree the newer hands are more appropriate for the scene.

Man Toys2.net is FAST I already have my tracking number which means it was sent out today! Wow! Who knows I may be the first to don this figure, pics coming soon too.

Man Toys2.net is FAST I already have my tracking number which means it was sent out today! Wow! Who knows I may be the first to don this figure, pics coming soon too.

Yeah toys2.net is great,i have always bought hot toys figures from ebayer abc-express since he is located in hong kong,and get the figures faster,at least i thought so,toys2.net has it in stock allready,abc has been quite slow lately.

The first hands shown (at SDCC) were more relaxed, not the standard pointer, and had some great detail to them. The ones pictured now are very basic and don't look anywhere as nice.

Got mine today from toys2 also. This is my first "human" Hot Toys figure and it isn't bad at all. It's one of those "You have to have it n your hands to appreciate it" figures. The head sculpt looks dead on. I'm just glad its not on a rubber muscular body ( I heard bad things about those). The knife could of been a little bigger in my opinion. Other than that, he's my official 1/6 zombie hunter/ Predator/alien opponent Human hero figure (wow, that was a mouthful!! :lol )

Now, Im wondering if they'll get the liscense to make the current aged "John Rambo" figure?

I'm just glad its not on a rubber muscular body ( I heard bad things about those).
I think you're thinking about the older ones (Which had the plastic muscles rotting off after a few years, or so Ive heard). The current one is just fine, the only downside is that it limits the articulation alittle bit, but other than that, it looks pretty good.

Are his pants cuffed at the bottom or somthing? That has always seemed strange looking to me. What the deal there?

Are his pants cuffed at the bottom or somthing? That has always seemed strange looking to me. What the deal there?

Whatever Hot Toys did to them, I believe that is the way its suppose to be, tucked in his boots like in the film.

Yes they are cuffed and yes it is acurate to the movie, i'm watching the beginning right now. It looks right. I just think the pants are a bit too light in colour.

Also his skin tone is really dark for some reason, he looks really brown as opposed to tanned.

Back