HT First Blood M65 Version Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I did! My camera sucks and I don't want my neighbors see me taking pictures of my toys in the dirt! :rotfl

I dont believe the camera part,ive seen you take pics:lol
But i definitely believe you about people seeing you playing with your toys outside,dont you live in a area near the forrest,i remember seeing you taking some pics outside earlier,would be a perfect place to make a scene from Rambo.

Im a Toy freak,and i hear it all the time from my nearest friends that i should spend money on something else,but i see it in their eyes,they enjoy those figures,as long as they dont have to spend hundreds of dollars for them themselves:lol

I dont believe the camera part,ive seen you take pics:lol
But i definitely believe you about people seeing you playing with your toys outside,dont you live in a area near the forrest,i remember seeing you taking some pics outside earlier,would be a perfect place to make a scene from Rambo.

Im a Toy freak,and i hear it all the time from my nearest friends that i should spend money on something else,but i see it in their eyes,they enjoy those figures,as long as they dont have to spend hundreds of dollars for them themselves:lol

Well maybe this weekend then, no promises, we'll see bro. :D

Back