HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

man-wearing-a-mexican-hat.jpg

GOT ONE!!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I am shocked I actually got one! I couldn't get on the site at all until a minute or two after it started, then when hit place my order it froze the page. I then checked my email and I was able to get one. Sweet.

Got it at 1:07 PM. Couldn't get in with Firefox at all. Got 2 tabs in IE to load the initial login screen. Proceeded to the confirmation screen in one of them and placed the order. Each page load was very slow. I didn't want to try checking out with two tabs in IE at the same time in case it ended up putting 2 in my cart or something.

____ing website wont open

Got one through streamline

Now we play the "wait for the whining" game...

pushed order then it crashed again , it comes back i fill name and pass again hit order and crash

I got a T as well! Just out of curiosity, when do we receive our confirmation emails?

it just keeps loading i cant even get to the order page

I accidentally opted for the FLEXpay and Use my SSC reward points. Now that my order is placed and I received a confirmation number, can I have that amended?

I want to save my points for all things MARVEL, more specifically the Legendary Scale Wolverine or life-size busts.

Whew - took like 10 minutes to get in and complete order but it went through - Fugg yeah!

i cant even log in WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:00 Pacific: Logged in placed in cart, applied reward points, KICKED OUT!!!

10:08 Pacific: Was able to log in again and place on order. YES!!!

Yo Adrian!!! I did it!!!

got one...!!

I think the auto-refresh thing sideshow had working was causing more harm than good.

Wouldn't let me order until 1:08 but I got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back