HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Got one!

tumblr_ljoa9b8EDQ1qes5ai.gif

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Got one. Not sure what I'll be doing with it but I got one.

I think everyone that wanted one got one.

got my confirmation email i got one

I got a confirmation number but no email confirmation.
Did you guys get a confirmation email?

The site said it could take up to 4 hours for confirmation.

Just got the confirmation email, but I too have the error message...

I got it!! Ahhaahahahah yesss my life is now complete!

I had the same error message.

Same here. I printed my confirmation with the TB number so hopefully that email is a glitch? Also, when i try to reorder it says I already have one.

Ordered one from my iPhone during lunch break!!

Finally got the flex pay order in. Very close to doing the leg drop on my laptop.

Not happy with the price, but better than paying $500 and happy I got one. :)

I've got the confirmation, but it also has the MAS error.....

GOT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Error code on my email but alot of people get one- as long as you have it with T number!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back