HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in AUGUST

now this thread will quiet down 'cause no one will be able to ask when it comes out. I bet we get asked when it august now. :slap

Even with the title change someone will still ask when it'll be available for pre-order.

I noticed the title is finally changed.

128343688002656250hallelujahpra.jpg

now this thread will quiet down 'cause no one will be able to ask when it comes out. I bet we get asked when it august now. :slap

Means nothing. Despite being now glaringly obvious and idiots having to actually click on it to get into the thread, there'll still be morons who ask. :lol

i wonder if people are going to piece this out on the bay....might be able to save a few bucks and just get the bale head if they are...gotta start thinking about wether or not im gonna attempt to PO this guy.

Should've added "Sometime in August!" 'cause we will start asking for preorder dates from 1st August now! ;)

:lol

The title of this thread should be: "HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in AUGUST - There's NO Exact Date Yet, So DON'T Ask - This Means YOU, NOOB TOO LAZY TO READ"

The title of this thread should be: "HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in AUGUST - There's NO Exact Date Yet, So DON'T Ask - This Means YOU, NOOB TOO LAZY TO READ"

:lol:lol:lol:exactly:

I tired, it exceeds the character length for titles.

How about

HT Batman Begins DX P.O. in August - Don't Ask Don't Tell.

Maybe just change it to "HEY NOOB, YOU MISSED IT! BACK TO THE MATTY FORUMS!" and we'll be fine. :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back