HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I haven't bought a figure in over a year.

Let's not blow things out of proportion. I come on here a couple times a day, and I made one comment about the figure being too bulky. Don't overexaggerate it for amusement. I'm not the one correcting people and lecturing about his physique, I don't gawk at men's bodies enough to know how big Christian Bale was in a movie. :cuckoo:

Guys, stop getting in i-fights with nam, this is like the third time in the past 24 hours that someone is getting into it with him.:lol

Now keep in mind! that sideshow & hot toys just threw the preorder out there for that new iron man display! So I would not stop checkin the site!! I have been checking a few times each day just in case! if it is a toy fairs exclusive why would they wait for a news letter? Im just askin? I passed on every hot toys batman so far! But this one is it!! for me I can not wait! I am beside myself :1-1:

There is no just in case. SS said it will go up in august after the ComicCon is over.

There is no just in case. SS said it will go up in august after the ComicCon is over.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:
But you're more than welcome to keep checking daily to the point where you get annoyed that it's not listed and boycott the site when the time comes in mid August. :lol

So let me get this straight ,it will be available for preorder in mid august?

If there's any confusion on when this goes up for PO, then just PM thenammagazine and he'll straighten it out for you :D

Yea. Nam has a list of online sites that will be having pre-orders for this figure. I have them all bookmarked and ready to go.

If there's any confusion on when this goes up for PO, then just PM thenammagazine and he'll straighten it out for you :D

Yea. Nam has a list of online sites that will be having pre-orders for this figure. I have them all bookmarked and ready to go.

*verifying IP addresses and linking them to physical addresses*

Nam is Daves consigliere :lecture

Nah, consiglieres don't get their hands dirty. :lol

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in AUGUST

I noticed the title is finally changed.

128343688002656250hallelujahpra.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back