HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I doubt HT produce enough for SDCC... It'll most likely be like the T1000 as SC/Guardian Pred.... where non-attendees can purchase too....

even for the HK event after SDCC... it's open for PO for VIP and fair attendees.... 800 each of the 3 exclusives.

Absolutely amazing figure. The Bale head sculpt is probably the best work I have ever seen from Hot Toys. However, it does remind me why I'm so glad I'm out of the 1/6 game. This version renders the previous version obsolete and I hate having to update my collection. Hot Toys drove me away with their Batman and Joker DX figures and here is a far superior Batman Begins figure. Making it an exclusive makes it even harder to get.

Glad I sold off my Batman Begins figure when the market was still good. Congrats to all those who were missing the original Batman in their collection because this figure is simply epic!!

Going to be a _____ getting this off of eBay.

Any UKers ordered these kinds of HT exclusives before? Any sites likely to carry it?

OSB stocked the Demon Bats, they may do this. Hopefully.

Any UKers ordered these kinds of HT exclusives before? Any sites likely to carry it?

TO be honest I think eBay will be our best bet for a while. Or you can risk this filtering to online retailers down the road but that is a big risk.

I've only got one exclusive before which was the SC/Demon set, paid $400 on eBay for it and now it can be had for $280 odd through retailers.

Given how popular this one is sure to be though, I wouldn't count on it filtering to retailers at all... might pick one up at eBay cost and then another down the road if its available through retailers for a more reasonable price.

I'd like to pose the Begins suit with Wayne sculpt. The pics appears the cape and cowl somehow attached. I hope not....

OSB stocked the Demon Bats, they may do this. Hopefully.

Thanks. I have sent a message to breaker this morning. :D

Cheers Umair. You're likely right on this not even getting to online retailers.

261239_10150228139212344_58690437343_7555647_1191587_n.jpg

man, imagine if these faces were compatible with the dx bats... i know they arent, much wider, but this first face looks exactly like the end scene expression.
"I can be that."
" you cant, your not"
" im whatever gotham needs me to be!"

AH i want this. i hope its not a ridiculous headache to obtain.

You've got to be F*#KING kidding me :gah:

I just traded my ass off to get my HT TDK OC Bats - re-aquired another Takara Bats incomplete , finally got the harness and now

Hot Toys is gunna drop this MOTHER F'IN Beautiful complete OC Bats on me now WTF!!!!!:gah:

The figure is hands down the best likeness to CB , that head sculpt is amazing , wow wow wow wow

So does this mean that all the BB and TDK OC Bats are gunna be worth crap?

Whats the price gunna be on this bad boy?

I just traded my ass off to get my HT TDK OC Bats - re-aquired another Takara Bats incomplete , finally got the harness and now

Hot Toys is gunna drop this MOTHER F'IN Beautiful complete OC Bats on me now WTF!!!!!:gah:

The figure is hands down the best likeness to CB , that head sculpt is amazing , wow wow wow wow

You bet! Sorry to hear about your situation. Sucks but this is what is going to happen.

stock_market_crash.jpg

No, seeing as how these are exclusives I don't think it'll make the OC Price go down too much. Once these are sold through the OC Price will go back up.

that sucks man, but the OC bats is still amazing, just pose one as batman and one as survival suit bale.

for SDCC, most likely Mk. IV will be available.... & the other 2 is by pre-odering

That must be pretty damn annoying... glad I bought the original OC for retail price

Everyone else qouted it...so :dunno

Yes! I got last years one and got the Iron Man last week. Fingers crossed, Sideshow will have these.

^^:lol

This one looks incredible. A must for any 1/6 collector

It looks incredible, the head sculpt is WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back