HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, nice pics man.

I can't to see this bad boy in person later this week. This will be my first pred....i was going to wait until they did a Pred 1 but one became available at retail and I had to get it.

ADAM! Dude! You have skills...those are great pics!

Hey thanks! I'll have to take some more with all of the Preds soon. I mainly took those, because at a concert I FINALLY learned how to use my camera properly! YAY! Plus, I learned how to paint decently enough to finish my Alien skulls. So, I'm gonna get the 1/6 scale Predator skull I have dremelled and cleaned up for painting, and get that done too.

With the last few days being rainy and all, I've had a lot of time to learn some crap and screw around.

Vader - Thanks for the compliment too! I really hope your Wolf arrives in outstanding condition like mine did. It's a fantastic figure, out of Predator 2, AvP Elder, P2 Elder, and Scar, Wolf is the favorite of my collection!

ARRRRGGGGGG...

:banghead :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I missed delivery from fedex today that has my wolf in it. I called fedex to see if I could pick it up later today, but no good. I will have to wait until tomorrow for redelivery. This is going to be a long wait, and all because I was out doing stupid errands. I wish Echo Base got back to me sooner with the tracking number so I would have known it was coming today!

:banghead

Yeah, you know I have absolutely no reason to complain. I only started looking around for one of these last week and then Echo Base put them up for $150, and I grabbed one quick thanks in most part to this message board!

Thanks message board! :lol :lol :lol

Now, all in all, I have waited less than a week for my Wolf. Good thing I'm off tomorrow too. I will have plenty of time to put him together carefully.

:D

Yeah, you know I have absolutely no reason to complain. I only started looking around for one of these last week and then Echo Base put them up for $150, and I grabbed one quick thanks in most part to this message board!

Thanks message board! :lol :lol :lol

Now, all in all, I have waited less than a week for my Wolf. Good thing I'm off tomorrow too. I will have plenty of time to put him together carefully.

:D

And don't forget to tie that net-shirt down! :lol

Take your time, and be careful man, these are somewhat fragile. Mine had a screw come loose at the right shoulder, it only takes some time to screw it back in, but it is annoying screwing it in everytime I move his right arm up.

Thanks for the advice on this figure. I do want to keep in in good condition, but I'm sure I will pose him in a few positions until I find the one to put him away on display in, the pose that is...

:monkey5

A few new Wolf images.

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

How do I go about contacting Hot Toys? I need another spear for Wolf and I really don't wanna have to pay 60 dollars to get another.

excuse me if come out with this now ,it's just me or wolf mask hot toys had make have something strange or wrong at the end/ top, for me the film counterpart seems more wide and squared at the top, or i'm just wrong?

excuse me if come out with this now ,it's just me or wolf mask hot toys had make have something strange or wrong at the end/ top, for me the film counterpart seems more wide and squared at the top, or i'm just wrong?

Yes you are right. Hot Toys made Wolf's mask a little too elongated. It wasn't that long and narrow in the movie.

How do I go about contacting Hot Toys? I need another spear for Wolf and I really don't wanna have to pay 60 dollars to get another.

I would email them about it, just make sure you have your receipt with you, and some pics to show them. Now be patient, it may take them sometime to contact you.

Than,ks for posting that pic Lonewolf, I was going to post it today too.

Back