HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys, HAVE you received order / shipping confirmation from ALTEREGOCOMICS????

i asked my friend to order it for me and he hasnt said anything. however, Some people already got their shipping office from CSC. please let me know

thanks

Yeah man, because that's were I got mine.

When did you order? if you ordered after feb. you'll get him in June.

my friend ordered it for me on march 17th.

so you got yours already?? when???

the thing is my friend will travel out of the US in summer and i told them to ship it out in september.

but if i knew that this has arrived in their warehouse, Might just ask them to ship it out on monday.

let me know when you get yours

I don't think your understanding, it was shipped in two shipments. They sold out long ago of the 1st shipment. TYhat means that there are none in the warehouse. You'll have to wait until the second shipment which is in the summer. So even if you call and ask them to ship it to you they will say that they don't have any and that you'll have to wait until the second batch comes in.

Mine came in Thursday. They got the first shipment in on wednesday.

I don't think your understanding, it was shipped in two shipments. They sold out long ago of the 1st shipment. TYhat means that there are none in the warehouse. You'll have to wait until the second shipment which is in the summer. So even if you call and ask them to ship it to you they will say that they don't have any and that you'll have to wait until the second batch comes in.

Mine came in Thursday. They got the first shipment in on wednesday.

I see. got you. i guess i will get it on september then.

sighhh

You know, one issue I have with Wolf and that isn't different on the new one is the left hand, why does HT give just one left hand and make it open palm, that's nice, but how about a fist to hold the spear in 2 hands, would be nice.

Strause's shoulda named Wolf, Tony Danza, cuz he;s the MOTHER^^^^IN' BOSS!

2q2fr89.jpg

I wish I'd have thought to focus in on the face more, but ah well. I was just bored, I can always do a re-shoot sometime. It's just been rainy, and crowded in my house with family - pressed for time and all.

Back