HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess so, but my Pred 2's are at home and I have the new AvP:R's at my studio at work. I have to admit it looks cool, but I'll be keeping mine as is.
I'd guess the P2 right shoulder armour is just blu-tacked on for the pic.
I just finished the review and pics for the PA, thought you might wanna see a couple of previews-

I meant the coloring, not how it looks with the armor. :D Even though the pics are a little dark.

Fantastic pics Jeff, thanks!

About the accuracy of the alien's feet: I think we have to look at NECA's figure for accuracy. Kyle (NECA's lead sculptor) has stated that they worked closely with ADI and had their official approval on the sculpts of the figures.
Also, if you look closely at the feet in the pics you'll see that there's only four toes, just like NECA's figure.
HT have never been too big on accuracy when it comes to the aliens. Unfortunately.

Predalien are too damn cool......

DSCF0034.jpg

Looks like there is a peg on the back of Wolfie, between the med kit and the spear mount, that allows for a Cleaner kit. Therefore, I'm willing to bet that a future variant release, probably with open mouth, will come with said kit. Damn you Hot Toys!!!! :monkey4

Looks like there is a peg on the back of Wolfie, between the med kit and the spear mount, that allows for a Cleaner kit. Therefore, I'm willing to bet that a future variant release, probably with open mouth, will come with said kit. Damn you Hot Toys!!!! :monkey4

Innevitably that'll happen, thankfully, I'll be content to get that extra item, if it even comes out well, off eBay. I thought the only point they had Wolf roaring his mandibles was almost a waste of an opportunity, so I don't need it on the figure, and he probably had the least maskless screen time of any main Predator in all 4 movies, so the regular will be fine, and there's not medical mask or anything special to his BD in the film, so having the kit is the only thing I can think of that isn't part of this figure that a rerelease could offer me.

I can't wait to get a notice from Sideshow for this guy, and then onto photo fun :)

Aw, c'mon... we already KNOW they're gonna make a BD or some kind of ultra version, right? It would be much more of a surprise if they didn't! lol

All these great pics and descriptions have restored my faith in Wolfie and PA and now I'm really looking forward to that long awaited package from ABC! These figures won't hit Japan until early March, so ordering from ABC was a good thing!
:chew :chew :chew

Btw, does anyone happen to know when AvPR will be out on DVD? Hope it'll be fairly soon, so we can use it for reference in repainting & customizing these figures.

Btw, does anyone happen to know when AvPR will be out on DVD? Hope it'll be fairly soon, so we can use it for reference in repainting & customizing these figures.

April 15th, there was an article linked in the AVP:R spoiler thread about the Blu-Ray release and it says the standard DVD will also come out on 4/15 as well as PREDATOR on Blu-Ray.

I'm seriously thinking about starting to buy all new movies on Blu Ray from now on (even thought I don't own a Blu Ray player yet), since it seems the High Def wars are over and the winner is, ta-da, Blu Ray.
There was a nice sale on Blu Ray discs on amazon as well.

April 15th, there was an article linked in the AVP:R spoiler thread about the Blu-Ray release and it says the standard DVD will also come out on 4/15 as well as PREDATOR on Blu-Ray.

Thanks! I've been saving for a PS3 and waiting for some of my favorite games to come out, so it looks like I've got even more reason to think about picking one up this summer. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up all of my most wanted movies on Blu-Ray at the same time... if I can wait that long.

Gamestop. They started taking pre-orders like a week or 2 ago. Come on guys. I would give you the link for ebgames.com, but I can't access it at work. Just go to EBgames.com and click on the PS3 box and it should be right on the front page.

I will probably have to repre-order it cause they will most likely come out with a killer SE because it will be the last MG that Hideo Kojima (supposedly) will produce. Long live HK!!

Innevitably that'll happen, thankfully, I'll be content to get that extra item, if it even comes out well, off eBay. I thought the only point they had Wolf roaring his mandibles was almost a waste of an opportunity, so I don't need it on the figure, and he probably had the least maskless screen time of any main Predator in all 4 movies, so the regular will be fine, and there's not medical mask or anything special to his BD in the film, so having the kit is the only thing I can think of that isn't part of this figure that a rerelease could offer me.

I can't wait to get a notice from Sideshow for this guy, and then onto photo fun :)

Exactly why ive released myself of this evil lol

Gamestop. They started taking pre-orders like a week or 2 ago. Come on guys. I would give you the link for ebgames.com, but I can't access it at work. Just go to EBgames.com and click on the PS3 box and it should be right on the front page.

I will probably have to repre-order it cause they will most likely come out with a killer SE because it will be the last MG that Hideo Kojima (supposedly) will produce. Long live HK!!

Thanks bro! I have all those bookmarked already, so no worries. They always release all kinds of cool MGS stuff with loads of extras here in Japan, but since I'm only planning to buy a US/C PS this time (too expensive to get both!), there's no point in buying the Japanese release, like I always have in the past...:monkey2

Okay, better get back on track here... this is a Pred thread, after all! :monkey1

Back