HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jamal, the Narin 1:5 Wolfie is an unpainted resin statue, so just paint it the way you want it the first time. I love the Narin statues. They always have awesome detail. I just need to find someone to paint a few for me that isn't gonna cost me the price of the statue.

Despite the mixed reception of this figure I definitely can't wait for my shipping notice from Toys2 and am glad it'll stand proud amongst my collection...

I've stayed away from here for a while, to give the wallet a bit of a rest, and to see what develops with Wolf, and I'm nice and surprised tonight!

And how about that ****in Predator Dio too? Holy bawls I gotta get me one of them!

Despite the mixed reception of this figure I definitely can't wait for my shipping notice from Toys2 and am glad it'll stand proud amongst my collection...

I too ordered from Toys2, sent em an e-mail just now askin when they'd get their shipment. I'M PUMPED!

I dropped so much money is such a short time frame it sorta scared me, lmao. I needed a break from this place and all of the awesome **** I was seein. Plus, I had to assemble a bookcase, find a place for all of the Palisades boxes from the stuff I've bought on this forum, get my books in order, order more books I've been putting off getting, and I'm still not done moving my collection around.

However, I have gotten a few more books, three still coming, and FINALLY received my Celtic Bio helmet from that dude in Italy (still waiting on the other), and I have to say, it's pretty solid man. I'm definitely going to have to watch a few other forums to try and catch someone getting rid of a bio, because honestly, that's become my favorite piece I have. After I see what's goin on, I might even get the Wolf bio.

But, the bookcase is starting to fill out, even moved my punk records over to it, I'm stupid for not buying one sooner.

scan0007.jpg

scan0002.jpg

LOL. He wrist blades grew pretty big!

sorry for the ( maybe) stupid question but what are the HOT TOYS stores?

They have an actual Hot Toys store here in Hong Kong. They even display the unreleased figures for you to see. Quite convenient.

And this was posted earlier in link form but didnt get much notice. Wolf in Pred 2 shoulder armor. I may just have to do this. Yea, its not movie accurate, but it makes him look so sick. Too bad I dont have a P2.

IMG_4411.jpg

IMG_4407.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

Link:

https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-53477-1-1.html

I think they're both kick ass.

Wookster, do those photos with the predator 2 shoulder armor look close to how it would look in-hand?

It looks like just the upper chest color may be throwing things off. The rest looks close to the head paint.

IMO, the head sculpt and paint definitely looks up there with the Elder.

how did they attached the right shoulder armour on?? for was i noe the right shoulder armour is connected to the chest piece.. so to do dat would i have to cut them apart??? correct me if im wrong...

how did they attached the right shoulder armour on?? for was i noe the right shoulder armour is connected to the chest piece.. so to do dat would i have to cut them apart??? correct me if im wrong...

It's just attached by a peg.

Both Wolf and The Predalien turned out great. Though, it's disappointing that Wolf doesn't come with the cleaner kit backpack. Expect a deluxe version in a few months after this one sells out. :rolleyes:

I saw the early photos and was a bit glad that Predalien had poor paint apps, thought it would save me money. But the new pics just look fantastic! I'm going to have to get him too.

I think they're both kick ass.

Wookster, do those photos with the predator 2 shoulder armor look close to how it would look in-hand?

It looks like just the upper chest color may be throwing things off. The rest looks close to the head paint.

IMO, the head sculpt and paint definitely looks up there with the Elder.

I guess so, but my Pred 2's are at home and I have the new AvP:R's at my studio at work. I have to admit it looks cool, but I'll be keeping mine as is.
I'd guess the P2 right shoulder armour is just blu-tacked on for the pic.
I just finished the review and pics for the PA, thought you might wanna see a couple of previews-

fight1-1.jpg

fight10.jpg

fight8.jpg

fight6.jpg

Back