How much younger a person can you date and not be a total perv

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah. Try a few minutes age gap - twins.

And no I have not done so but I'm with one half of a pair, fingers crossed they'll cast their rivalry aside one day. The other one is married though so it'd have to be an MMFF four-way. :censored :lol

You know, this thread just gave me a great idea.

The ultimate achievement would be to bed a mother and her daughter with at least an 18-20 year age gap between them.

Not to sound like I hang around the wrong crowd (ok i do) but ANOTHER mate of mine is bedding what can only be described as the dictionary definition of a MILF, she has a stunning daughter too...I'll keep you updated mate:lol

And no I have not done so but I'm with one half of a pair, fingers crossed they'll cast their rivalry aside one day.

1. Host a dinner party and make sure both of them are there.

2. Make a creamy linguini seafood dish with wine. _____es love food. Make sure you boil linguini in lightly salted water, then drain. For the sauce, heat one tablespoon of butter in skillet over med-high heat. Add mushrooms. Saute until tender. Transfer mushrooms to a small plate and set aside. Heat the 1/4 cup butter in skillet. Don't get too carried away with the butter. Add the minced garlic, then stir in the cream cheese. Allow cheese to melt, then add the parsley and basil. Let simmer five minutes. Add boiling (or very hot-- the microwave works well for this) chicken broth til sauce is smooth (as needed). Add seafood and mushrooms and heat through, about 2 minutes. Toss cooked pasta with sauce, sprinkle with Parmesan, and serve. Make sure you're using pre-cleaned, pre-cooked shrimp, scallops etc. wouldn't want to make them sick for this special occasion.

To make this a complete (and completely delicious) meal, buy a nice herbed fociacca bread and dip it in "Italian butter," which is simply olive oil topped with fresh ground pepper. Yum!

Oh.

3. Bring lots of alcohol, LOTS of alcohol.

4. Make sure the other half's husband isn't there.

5. DO EET

6. TAKE PICS, PM BROTHER DIFABIO DETAILS.

My buddy is 41 (still maried with a 14yr old daughter but estranged) and having an affair with a 19yr old - 18 when they met. Its all kinds of wrong and thats not me being a prude.
I just think it's too big a gap and with them at different stages of their lives, it's doomed to failure imo...
I have to say though that another old friend of mine in his late 60's now and who had his fair share of women, told me "Even though you get older, your choice in women stays the same as does their age." :lol

He's an _______ as far as I'm concerned. He should divorce already before starting this. Hopefully he's not telling this girl he loves her and promising her the world just so he gets some young tail.

Older men have it made compared to women. They can date women of all ages and pretty much no one cares, but to a lot of guys, older women are "gross" and the public looks down on older women and younger men, even though it makes more sense if the man is younger.

But I bet all such comments come from - other women.

:lecture
I bet

and, Like I said before, twice, Ill say it again, It goes Both ways, the guy is is a Jerk for doing that, but she has just as much fault, if she knows he is a cheater, she is as much of an ass as he is,
and like i said, She has to be with him for some reason, I really cannot understand how people always get mad at the older guy or the woman and call them nasty or perverts, when the younger person is just as in much fault, both of them have to like each other and both of them have to agree to the fling, its not just one the evil one while the other one is the innocent one,
I hear it all the time, an old guy/woman dates a younger girl/guy and he is labeled a weirdo, while no one thinks anything of the girl,
she is just as bad or even worst, I mean, that's how I see it, is like for some reason the younger people are these innocent people while the older people are this perverted wolves that steal them away, i mean, really?

But I bet all such comments come from - other women.

Actually not. Most women say, "You go girl" and stuff like that. The men talk about how the women wouldn't look as hot, be dried up, stuff like that. You can find comments on this board that way.

They have no clue of course. :lol

:lecture
I bet

and, Like I said before, twice, Ill say it again, It goes Both ways, the guy is is a Jerk for doing that, but she has just as much fault, if she knows he is a cheater, she is as much of an ass as he is,
and like i said, She has to be with him for some reason, I really cannot understand how people always get mad at the older guy or the woman and call them nasty or perverts, when the younger person is just as in much fault, both of them have to like each other and both of them have to agree to the fling, its not just one the evil one while the other one is the innocent one,
I hear it all the time, an old guy/woman dates a younger girl/guy and he is labeled a weirdo, while no one thinks anything of the girl,
she is just as bad or even worst, I mean, that's how I see it, is like for some reason the younger people are these innocent people while the older people are this perverted wolves that steal them away, i mean, really?

In a lot of cases yes, but we were talking about an 18 year old here. High school senior. I can't lay much at her feet. How much experience has she had with men (not boys)? And why I think he's a cad is because he's not divorced yet and has young daughter.

If she was 25 and he 45, I wouldn't think a thing of it. I wouldn't care the other way around either. But in THIS case, it bothers me.

You know, this thread just gave me a great idea.

The ultimate achievement would be to bed a mother and her daughter with at least an 18-20 year age gap between them.

Think about it....would you want to have sex with a girl.....with your dad? I can't imagine having sex with a guy with my mother.

Now THAT's creepy to me.

In a lot of cases yes, but we were talking about an 18 year old here. High school senior. I can't lay much at her feet. How much experience has she had with men (not boys)? And why I think he's a cad is because he's not divorced yet and has young daughter.

If she was 25 and he 45, I wouldn't think a thing of it. I wouldn't care the other way around either. But in THIS case, it bothers me.

yeah I know, I also said before that for me 18 is still basically a kid

I was just saying in general, people put all the blame on one side usually, but is not like these older people are forcing the younger ones, or doing some sort of mind control, I understand is weird and it could be seen as the older people taking advantage of the younger people, but, like I said, no one is forcing anyone to do anything, I would really like to know the reasons for that girl to be with such an older guy though That to me is weirder, because at the end we know the guy is in it for some young tail, Like you said before,
but, what does the girl get out of it? why would she agree on this on the first place, that to me is Weirder,
I would never in my life date a 41 year old woman when I was 18, I don't care how desperate I was, how alone, there are standards, that's why this is difficult is weird, but on both sides

1. Host a dinner party and make sure both of them are there.

2. Make a creamy linguini seafood dish with wine. _____es love food. Make sure you boil linguini in lightly salted water, then drain. For the sauce, heat one tablespoon of butter in skillet over med-high heat. Add mushrooms. Saute until tender. Transfer mushrooms to a small plate and set aside. Heat the 1/4 cup butter in skillet. Don't get too carried away with the butter. Add the minced garlic, then stir in the cream cheese. Allow cheese to melt, then add the parsley and basil. Let simmer five minutes. Add boiling (or very hot-- the microwave works well for this) chicken broth til sauce is smooth (as needed). Add seafood and mushrooms and heat through, about 2 minutes. Toss cooked pasta with sauce, sprinkle with Parmesan, and serve. Make sure you're using pre-cleaned, pre-cooked shrimp, scallops etc. wouldn't want to make them sick for this special occasion.

To make this a complete (and completely delicious) meal, buy a nice herbed fociacca bread and dip it in "Italian butter," which is simply olive oil topped with fresh ground pepper. Yum!

Oh.

3. Bring lots of alcohol, LOTS of alcohol.

4. Make sure the other half's husband isn't there.

5. DO EET

6. TAKE PICS, PM BROTHER DIFABIO DETAILS.

You've put an admirable amount of thought into this, my thanks to you Brother Difabio. Yep such an event would have to be filmed....with their knowledge and consent of course :monkey3

Are they identical? Have they every joked about such things.

Are they identical? Have they every joked about such things.

Yes and....maybe? I do remember me and my fiancee (got engaged 2010) talking about having a threesome, she 'claimed' she asked her sister would she be up for it and the sister said no. That was before the sister met her now husband (they got married quick). I'm sure they both know that I'd be up for it. She may almost be my sister in law but :dunno not blood-related, I still wouldn't say no. :lol

Yes and....maybe? I do remember me and my fiancee (got engaged 2010) talking about having a threesome, she 'claimed' she asked her sister would she be up for it and the sister said no. That was before the sister met her now husband (they got married quick). I'm sure they both know that I'd be up for it. She may almost be my sister in law but :dunno not blood-related, I still wouldn't say no. :lol

mmmmmm... :idea although sister and sister is creepy, that does remind me of that deleted thread about being related to someone you like, and wondering what do you do if you have really hot cousins :rotfl:rotfl

still, kinda weird

I never said at the same time. :huh
lol :lol

mmmmmm... :idea although sister and sister is creepy, that does remind me of that deleted thread about being related to someone you like, and wondering what do you do if you have really hot cousins :rotfl:rotfl

still, kinda weird

lol :lol

Whats creepy about it? I wouldn't expect them to go at it with eachother as can be the case in FFM scenarios. My attention on each of them and their attention on me would be somewhat full of win however. :naughty

And the cousin thing...yeah I have one, no 2 who are rather good looking. Apparently its not illegal in Ireland, simply frowned upon. But nah, I would never go there.

Whats creepy about it? I wouldn't expect them to go at it with eachother as can be the case in FFM scenarios. My attention on each of them and their attention on me would be somewhat full of win however. :naughty

And the cousin thing...yeah I have one, no 2 who are rather good looking. Apparently its not illegal in Ireland, simply frowned upon. But nah, I would never go there.

I wouldn't go there either, lol, in Australia they can get legally married, and it happens more often than it should,

I guess is creepy for them, not for you, like, is creepy to think about what's going in their minds, but, is not unheard of, that would certainly make family reunions more awkward :lol

Fantasy wise, that stuff is always gold but would I actually partake in that kinda crap with my family? HELL NAH.

I wouldn't want to watch my sister with anyone. :monkey4

I wouldn't want to watch my sister with anyone. :monkey4

Why not?

It would be like playing an innocent board game with each other, except naked, on a bed. Your sister would just be an accomplice or an assistant, not of any interest for you.

For a guy, sister & sister threesome is a pretty awesome concept. Looking at it from a rational perspective and you realise it is pretty ____ed up lol
Not long back, a pal of mine was chatting to 2 girls at a club and told them He's get them both a drink if they snogged each other. They accepted, went at it in a pretty amazing way much to his delight. He then went to the bar and got them their drinks as promised - 2 glasses of water... They saw the funny side but how he escaped without getting a slap I don't know... Lol :)

Back