• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Inquiry about HT battle damage Luke DX07 weathering can you tell me if its the norm?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spekerol

Yoooo Joe!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
In a galaxy far, far away called Tampa Florida
Can anyone elaborate on if it is normal to have dark marks on the fabric on clothing and also weathering on the battle damage belt is it normal?
I am asking this because I sold a figure to a person who tells me it's not and that the original seller was not being straight with me. Also is the dark areas on the face? Does anyone out there have this? I refunded the person $55.00 to get another belt cause he says that what I am stating is incorrect. I gave him $55 back not to mention he waited 24 hrs before bringing it to my attention after he got it which is fine. But there biggest complaint was the belt and that it was falling apart or battle damaged. Now I have been on this bird a lonnnnnnng time and never had anyone return an item with this particular instance. Please note the original seller stated it was brand new and I have no reason to believe them to be misguiding. But I just want thoughts on this subject matter for my own integrity. What do you all think? Thanks tall for your input. Sorry no name s mentioned to save face. It's done and over and it is what it is but I kinda feel duped after looking on eBay and seeing that what they were complaining about is normal.

Thanks for the input!

It's completely normal. One outfit is battle damaged with blood and the gear is beat up too. His face is also bruised and bloodied so it sounds perfectly normal

Back