How much younger a person can you date and not be a total perv

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, so you're the creepy dude who keeps peeping into my bedroom window. Figures... :monkey4

douglas-terminator-2-20080908051825.jpg

^:rotfl

When you're 70 and married you'll still be after the wifey and I'm betting she won't be 20. :wink1:

Assuming I'm with the same person she'll be 64. Actually my parents are almost at those exact ages. And I honesty don't believe they've done it since the birth of my younger brother almost 24 years ago.

^:rotfl

Assuming I'm with the same person she'll be 64. Actually my parents are almost at those exact ages. And I honesty don't believe they've done it since the birth of my younger brother almost 24 years ago.

My father was still after it until he was too sick.

:yess:

I'd go for a woman that was a few decades older than me if she was hot.

Age doesn't matter unless you're bumping grannies or grandpas.

I wouldn't mind an older sugar momma that has, I don't know, a few degrees, preferably a doctorates so I could just sit on my ass all day and buy collectibles and watch cartoons.

Yeah, that would be the dream.

I wouldn't mind an older sugar momma that has, I don't know, a few degrees, preferably a doctorates so I could just sit on my ass all day and buy collectibles and watch cartoons.

Yeah, that would be the dream.

Seriously? Kinda pathetic don't you think? I mean damn ......... cartoons?

:monkey3

My buddy is 41 (still maried with a 14yr old daughter but estranged) and having an affair with a 19yr old - 18 when they met. Its all kinds of wrong and thats not me being a prude.
I just think it's too big a gap and with them at different stages of their lives, it's doomed to failure imo...
I have to say though that another old friend of mine in his late 60's now and who had his fair share of women, told me "Even though you get older, your choice in women stays the same as does their age." :lol

i think dating, or "hook-ups" with an age difference is perfectly fine, but i think it would be really hard to have a healthy relationship like that.

My buddy is 41 (still maried with a 14yr old daughter but estranged) and having an affair with a 19yr old - 18 when they met. Its all kinds of wrong and thats not me being a prude.
I just think it's too big a gap and with them at different stages of their lives, it's doomed to failure imo...
I have to say though that another old friend of mine in his late 60's now and who had his fair share of women, told me "Even though you get older, your choice in women stays the same as does their age." :lol

He's an _______ as far as I'm concerned. He should divorce already before starting this. Hopefully he's not telling this girl he loves her and promising her the world just so he gets some young tail.

Older men have it made compared to women. They can date women of all ages and pretty much no one cares, but to a lot of guys, older women are "gross" and the public looks down on older women and younger men, even though it makes more sense if the man is younger.

He's an _______ as far as I'm concerned. He should divorce already before starting this. Hopefully he's not telling this girl he loves her and promising her the world just so he gets some young tail.

Older men have it made compared to women. They can date women of all ages and pretty much no one cares, but to a lot of guys, older women are "gross" and the public looks down on older women and younger men, even though it makes more sense if the man is younger.

:exactly: They have fallen for each other in a big way (sadly) I just feel sorry for his daughter in all this...The story gets a little worse but sadly I cant go into any more detail!

As for women dating younger, I agree it smacks of double standards. If a guy bags a younger girl, he's a player, if a women gets a younger guy she's a cougar or sexual predator!:lol

:exactly: They have fallen for each other in a big way (sadly) I just feel sorry for his daughter in all this...

As for women dating younger, I agree it smacks of double standards. If a guy bags a younger girl, he's a player, if a women gets a younger guy she's a cougar or sexual predator!:lol

I doubt if cougar is a big deal, but if you read comments from people about it, it can get quite nasty.

Just because a women is younger doesn't mean she's got it all together. And not all older women look horrible either.

I doubt if cougar is a big deal, but if you read comments from people about it, it can get quite nasty.

Just because a women is younger doesn't mean she's got it all together. And not all older women look horrible either.

But I bet all such comments come from - other women.

You know, this thread just gave me a great idea.

The ultimate achievement would be to bed a mother and her daughter with at least an 18-20 year age gap between them.

Back