How many dips will you do on your Avengers characters?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 Cap's (AoU and STRIKE), but that's my only duplicate Marvel figure. I may pick up CW Cap if I want to have a CW display, but it all just depends if I want to get into that line. I do want to pick up Bucky and Falcon, as I didn't get the last versions, so I might get Cap to go along with them.

I do plan on more than one Iron Man because I like the different designs, but it won't be too many.

I have the following duplicates :lol

Captain America (A1/AOU)
Black Widow (A1/AOU)
Iron Man (A1/AOU)
Thor (A1/AOU)
Hawkeye (A1/AOU)
Hulk (A1/AOU)

As far as just single Avengers go, my count would be as follow:

Captain America (All of them)
Iron Man (Mk 7, 33, 42, 43)
Black Widow (A1, TWS, AoU)
Thor (All of them)
Hawkeye (AoU)
Hulk (AoU)

I haven't and won't. One figurine per character is enough for me. I might upgrade to one I prefer at some point and sell the older version, but I don't really plan on ever owning duplicates.

Reason are fairly simple, space and money as both are limited.

IM is the only figure I have more than one of: BD Mk7, DC MK3, and Mk43.

The new Cap growl expression may make me pull the trigger on it for my diorama. Just 'fits' better to not have everyone look like they are ready for coffee break :lol

I have....

Captain America (TFA, Avengers 1, TWS 2 Pack, AOU and CW on PO)
Iron Man (IM2, Avengers 1, AOU, Tony Stark IM3)
Thor (Thor, Avengers 1, TDW, AOU)
Black Widow (Avengers 1, TWS, AOU)
Hulk (Avengers 1, Deluxe)
Hawkeye (Avengers 1, AOU)
Nick Fury (Avengers 1, TWS on PO)
Loki (Avengers 1, TDW)

I'm pretty sure I will get the new Scarlett Witch, Vision, Hawkeye, Falcon, Ant-Man, etc., etc. I dip a lot into the same pool.

I get all the captain America figures that release, but everyone else is fairly one and done. My set up for my avengers is:

Aou captain America
Aou mk43 iron man
Aou Hawkeye
A1 hulk
TDW Thor
IM3 War Machine

Still need an ant man, falcon, scarlet witch, black widow, and vision. Probably skipping quicksilver:monkey3

LOL Craig....

And poor Quicksilver. He looks much better in the final product photos but....he's just a guy in a running suit and sneakers....who honestly cares?! He's definitely NOT worth the price they want for him. No chance of him ever making it into my Avengers collection unless he falls into my grubby hands for ridiculously cheap.

J

And poor Quicksilver. He looks much better in the final product photos but....he's just a guy in a running suit and sneakers....who honestly cares?! He's definitely NOT worth the price they want for him. No chance of him ever making it into my Avengers collection unless he falls into my grubby hands for ridiculously cheap.

J

:wave

:monkey3

All the Hawkeyes! Well, not really as i missed out on the first one and I'm not willing to pay the aftermarket prices for it. But I have AoU Hawkeye and will get CW as well. If more comes out, I'll get those as well, if they are not too similar to the others. I have the Stealth Cap/Steve combo, and have just pre-ordered CW cap to get the more traditional version, but that will be it for me with the Caps. I also have Workshop Tony but am missing and Iron Man, but I don't consider that double dipping as they are so different and I really, really like my workshop diorama. Other than those I will stick to one figure each. Only have so much shelf space (and money). Think I'd rather sell off older figures to make room for newer, better versions if necessary.

Back