How it's made: 1/6 Death Star hallway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a teaser for the Tantive IV rough parts design. Nowhere near finished though
Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 08.37.34.jpg

are there still plans for the death star in a detolf as well. how much will the Tantive IV cost looks awesome

Thanks guys, I have no idea about final cost, because we are still working out how to do the curved edges of the hallway which I have not seen before. It's a headache but I hope we can work it out. Final price will follow.

I second this question. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the detolf death star corridor will become a reality. Keep us posted.

Chris

are there still plans for the death star in a detolf as well. how much will the Tantive IV cost looks awesome

Am I reading this right that the Tantine IV is specific to the detolf?

Oh, hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

My lack of room is starting to severely impair my purchases. If these fit inside the detolf, I'm all over as many different designs as you can churn out :)

I second this question. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the detolf death star corridor will become a reality. Keep us posted.

Chris

I'll check to see how things are going with Plastica Toys with my design

Am I reading this right that the Tantine IV is specific to the detolf?

Oh, hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

My lack of room is starting to severely impair my purchases. If these fit inside the detolf, I'm all over as many different designs as you can churn out :)

You got it Mandible. It's going to be detolf sized.

Jazz,
What materials are you looking at for the Tantive IV? Please be a 2017 release!!!:pray:
My wallet's hurtin brotha!

Jazz,
What materials are you looking at for the Tantive IV? Please be a 2017 release!!!:pray:
My wallet's hurtin brotha!

*hahaha* I hope to release early Q4 2016. It'll be perspex mostly, which is actually more expensive than aluminum etc. but it's most accurate

*hahaha* I hope to release early Q4 2016. It'll be perspex mostly, which is actually more expensive than aluminum etc. but it's most accurate

I had to google that. I guess "perspex" is a foreign brand. Never heard of it. Just say acrylic. :) Plastic is made from black gold, so yeah its getting expensive. Need to go back to wood :lol

Back