How it's made: 1/6 Death Star hallway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaaaaand another four carefully packed and ready to go to their new owners. I still cannot believe how much time it takes to pack up these huge kits even after all the experience me and my father have gained. [emoji23]
bb7ee073993b92060a52b81b9e61943b.jpg

Where have people been displaying theres? I was thinking about the possibilities of using one of those industrial steel racks, that way a shelf above it would be possible without putting any weight on the hallway.

Omg Jazz! How the hell did this get to CA so fast!? I can't wait to put it together! It's heavy as hell! Omgomgomgomg!
Thanks so much. Need to try to get this to work so I can spread it out! Man was not expecting this so soon! ..and so heavy!

Man, this brings tears to my eyes. So beautiful. Too bad I can never order this, shipping this all the way to the Middle East will be so costly, my wife will murder me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, bmarz! This is actually the detolf set-up, though I'm having some trouble fitting in the detolf w/ the lighting so I might just bring it out for photo shoots.

NOTE TO INTERESTED PARTIES: Me and my father decided to do one final batch of kits to serve the people on the waitlist.

If any of you still want the kit, there are two or maybe three extra kits available. I don't know how long they will last. Fair warning.

I had a fun weekend. :D

I got really excited when it came to this point. Those panels are pure beauty!

Getting instruction from the master...

LOVE this diorama so much! A million thanks to you Jazz for providing such a masterful piece of art. :yess:

Great pictures spud. I love the progress pictures, and I can understand your excitement. I remember I felt the same way when I first saw the thing coming together. Isn't it cool to know this was assembled by you? That's why I love to mess with my pieces, just so I can give them my personal touch.

Love that imperial Droid. I'm getting me one for my own diorama!

Back