How it's made: 1/6 Death Star hallway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow i thaught it would be much expensive i think i got used to hot toys and sideshow prices they would charge you 2999 and your kydney. I will send you an email later

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I am working on the final batch.After that I have a waitlist. If that's gets long enough, I can make one more bbtch. The base price is $850.

I'm on the fence about going on the wait list. I was thinking about ordering the plans and having a go at sourcing it myself over time. Not sure if that will end up being more expensive or not though.

Also, can the top support any significant weight?

I'm on the fence about going on the wait list. I was thinking about ordering the plans and having a go at sourcing it myself over time. Not sure if that will end up being more expensive or not though.

Also, can the top support any significant weight?

Hi,
I am no longer selling the plans. Any who tried to source it cheaper locally were unsuccesful

I wouldn't put significant weight on it

Hi,
I am no longer selling the plans. Any who tried to source it cheaper locally were unsuccesful

I wouldn't put significant weight on it

Ah, that's a shame - not that I would ever actually make one, but I quite fancied reading them! One of these days I'm going to commission someone to make a kind of 1/6 version of the old Kenner Death Star Space Station, would be interesting to know more about how walls etc could be made.

Ah, that's a shame - not that I would ever actually make one, but I quite fancied reading them! One of these days I'm going to commission someone to make a kind of 1/6 version of the old Kenner Death Star Space Station, would be interesting to know more about how walls etc could be made.

Great idea for a project!

The plans would've been nice to have. I had delusions of grandeur about building it all out myself... some day.

Leia is nice addition to my own prototype.

55435591173601f918468445cff9df5a.jpg

1f7f92491a2b424fc47bec5cb85ad4ae.jpg

Another two painted kits are ready to leave the mothership and go to their new owners.

5a69b66cf59b5fb93cf627e44dc6aac1.jpg

How close are we to having enough people for another run?

I currently have about 4 to 5 guys on the waitlist, which means I need about six more to get 10 which is a standard batch size

I currently have about 4 to 5 guys on the waitlist, which means I need about six more to get 10 which is a standard batch size
For the newly joined/uninitiated, where would I find more info about this?

For the newly joined/uninitiated, where would I find more info about this?

The basic kit with everything you need including paint costs $850. If you want me to paint it for you, it's an additional $250

Back