How could I briefly get caught up with STAR TREK?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are going to limit yourself to just the films than, IMO, Part II, Part IV, Part VI and First Contact are the best with Insurrection bringing up the rear. If you are a fan of 2001:A Space Odyssey than check out the first Trek film, it is epic. Harlan Ellison even helped out as an adviser.

You have to throw in Star Trek 3 there, since there is so much story in parts 4 and 6 that build on the events from Star Trek 3.

You have to throw in Star Trek 3 there, since there is so much story in parts 4 and 6 that build on the events from Star Trek 3.

Yeah, you're right. Parts II, III and IV all form their own trilogy. Hell, the crew is wearing the same clothes in IV as they do in III when they went rogue. It's even the same ship from III to IV. I think IV is the only Trek film were the crew does not travel in the Enterprise and yet it is still regarded as one of if not the best Trek film.
Part III also gives added tension to the dinner scene in Part VI when the Enterprise crew break bread with their dreaded enemies the Klingons!

Oh no you didn't... :eek

Oh yes i did :D Deep space 9 was ok. And Enterprise was hmm watchable, especially with Jolene Blalock. Star Trek is just so old now.

Id rate em best to worse.

(1) Next Generation
(2) Voyager
(3) Deep space 9
(4) Enterprise
(5) Star Trek (personal preference)

Back