How can I get a white 1/6th tanktop?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

astro666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anybody know where would be the best place for me to get a decent 1/6th scale white tank top / singlet / wifebeater? I checked monkeydepot, toyanxiety, ebay and the for sale area on here and had no luck:gah:. The only thing I found was a "MESH" tank-top, which is sooooo not what I'm looking for:horror. I mean, that would work if I was trying to make a 1/6th scale figure of myself back during my "club" days:cuckoo:, but that's not what I'm looking to do at the moment:nono. I know that the Hot Toys Wolverine and Enterbay "Way of the Dragon" Bruce Lee figures both came with one, but I can't seem to find any that are being parted out:dunno. Also, does anybody know if any company has made a 1/6th blue or black balaclava with just 2 eye holes and nothing else? I have a few but they all either have 1 big eye hole or 2 eye holes with a mouth hole. If anybody has any suggestions I would really appreciate it, thanks:bow. Or if anybody is looking to sell or trade either of these things, just let me know, take care.

Mike

I found female versions from SMgC.

I used it for a Sarah Connor bash.

i think aci made a tank top not sure about white though

Cool, thanks for the info. I looked for some but unfortunately couldn't find the tank top parted out from the flannel shirt, undershirt, & military cargo pants sets which are about $25.

I found female versions from SMgC.

I used it for a Sarah Connor bash.

Thanks for the info corporal.

Or you can buy a 500 dollar HT Wolverine figure. Take the shirt and send the rest to me.

Hey, good idea:idea, I hadn't thought about that possibility:slap. As soon as I get it I will mail you out the rest of the figure that I don't end up using.:duff:stooge

Royce under shirt

Oooh, thanks for that, I didn't realize that the Royce fig had a white tank top undershirt as well. Thank you so much for the info.

What you hv sold is originally priced USD50.00:slap

Is this true? Where are you getting this info from? A 1/6th tank top selling for $50? That just sounds way to high, no matter how great the quality. If it does go for that kind of crazy amount I would definitely be willing to send Void some more cash, but I would never pay anything near $50 for a 1/6th scale tank top.

Edit: First I want to apologize, second I want to make it clear how much of an idiot I am. I meant no disrespect to Kato.E, his skill or his creations. When Void mentioned that he had "a spare from Kato" I thought he was talking about a spare shirt from a Kato figure, not a spare shirt that Kato had made. So my apologies to anyone my comment may have offended, it was not intended that way, that comment about $50 was directed at mass market quality type shirts not customizer work. I didn't want to edit the words that I originally posted in this response so that people could still see what the confusion may have been about. Again, I apologize, to Kato.E and anybody else who may have taken offence at my mistake, sometimes I can just be a big poo poo head.

Last edited:
Is this true? Where are you getting this info from? A 1/6th tank top selling for $50? That just sounds way to high, no matter how great the quality. If it does go for that kind of crazy amount I would definitely be willing to send Void some more cash, but I would never pay anything near $50 for a 1/6th scale tank top.

I have just featured Katos tank top in my latest video last night. It may sound pricey but trust the quality is second to none. Worth every penny!

Check it!
[ame]https://youtu.be/cFUUOWBmIjk[/ame]

Hi..

This is me who offer those tank top !

Sorry for my mistake about the price.

It should be USD60.00 i/o of USD50.00 indeed :lol

While I will still offer USD50.00 afterward for such mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back