HOTTOYS making all 4 RE movie figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like others, I'm interested in more game figs. Particularly Jill, Barry, and some zombies/monsters from Res. 1. But no interest in figures from those horrible movies. Better to do the Mario Brothers, Double Dragon, or Street Fighter movie figures.

HCG also has the RE license, but this is the only figure I would be interested in:

Nemesis1.jpg

Nemesis4.jpg

I'd totally buy this version of Nemesis. I just hope that if HT makes him, he's at least as tall as the new Berserker Pred as the Nemesis in the movie seemed too short. I also hope they give him a cataract eye instead of the blue eye he had in the movie.

I'd totally buy this version of Nemesis. I just hope that if HT makes him, he's at least as tall as the new Berserker Pred as the Nemesis in the movie seemed too short. I also hope they give him a cataract eye instead of the blue eye he had in the movie.

:lecture the movie version was really cool, only thing that bugged me were his proportions and that eye.

awesome. i wonder if they will do any of the secondary characters? a michelle rodriguez from the first film, jill valentine from the second, and claire from the third and fourth would be awesome

That sculpt is very good imo (though no intrest in the character) but the joints kill it but then again, because of the rubber body's fargileness, I now kinda prefer standard TT. I wish HT would develop a female body that hides the joints better like on the new Pred.

The first movie i might add was pretty good then it went down hill when they decided to make all the main character's weak side characters in the movie's and giving alice phychic powers. The first movie in my opnion was good since it actually seemed like a resident evil movie.

The first one is watchable if I don't think of it as RE. The second wouldve been all right if they hadn't of tried so hard to make Alice look cooler than Jill (which they failed at), _____ out the STARS unit and if they hadn't made Nemesis a good guy at the end. RE3 was just pure fail though, even the game characters didn't look like they did in the games at all. And the Jedi Force fight between Alice and the talking Tyrant still makes me mad just thinking about it. And seriously, if they can make the Executioner in the new movie 8 feet tall, there's no reason they couldn't have done it in RE3.

Let me clear this up a bit, Howard confirm in an interview with a local newspaper that HT is making all 4 movie version of RE's Milla Jovovich characters figures.

That Sucks! boring alice :gah:

Yes the movies suck and revolve around a Mary Sue character created around the director's girlfriend. A character that was never in the game. Sucks to the RE movies.

Extinction is the only RE movie I care about.

Jill Valentine(Sienna Guillory) is the only good things about RE movies.

I just want nemesis and alice from the first movie. I also never understood why the main character in the game were all side weak characters that alice allways had to save. It was really annoying.

The first movie i might add was pretty good then it went down hill when they decided to make all the main character's weak side characters in the movie's and giving alice phychic powers. The first movie in my opnion was good since it actually seemed like a resident evil movie.

Yeah that's why I love watching the first one so much. The characters aren't from any of the games, but it at least resembled a Resident Evil game. Two I like to watch because of Sienna Guilloroy as she is so freaking hot.

This makes Biojex a happy person.

Dear Lord...please make Nemesis from Apocolypse. It won't be from the game but I will take what I can get.

oh please let this happen, PLEASSSSSSSEEE HT!!!

Back