HOTTOYS making all 4 RE movie figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The alice from esident evil 1 is a giving for me. It looks like really awesome. The whole red dress was cool when she was fighting zombies. Anybody got any pics of that getup.

Displayed next to it is an avatar picture ..so all is not lost as regards figure from that license..people complain about how long they have been waiting for avatar figures, but do they forget how frikkin hard it must be for hot toys develop a navai? ..i'd imagine its very difficult.

Yes...I would imagine it's quite hard. The paint apps are gonna be impressive me thinks.

OT: I wonder if The Alice figure will get a new body...the proportions of the current female body don't really...match Milla...I hope they rethink the arms as well.

Yes...I would imagine it's quite hard. The paint apps are gonna be impressive me thinks.

OT: I wonder if The Alice figure will get a new body...the proportions of the current female body don't really...match Milla...I hope they rethink the arms as well.

Id like to see a new female body without the rubber coated arms but with joints that look good ..i'd want to display my Milla in poses where i don't have to worry about stress on rubber and the possibility of tearing.

They should take the idea from the Comedian/Wolverine body and apply it to some female arms.

Ya thats what i'm thinking ..but i'm afraid the joint may be more noticeable on a female arm ..but id choose that over a rubber coated arm any day.

They can use the slim male chest for her. Just add some big nipples.

Atm only Alice is confirmed as far as I know. But I wouldn't be too suprised to see other movie characters. But if HT makes only one other movie character besides Alice, it should be Nemisis.

They should take the idea from the Comedian/Wolverine body and apply it to some female arms.

Ya thats what i'm thinking ..but i'm afraid the joint may be more noticeable on a female arm ..but id choose that over a rubber coated arm any day.

They did.... single joint arms for the new body for Jill and BW... Still needs to be more muscular/shapely though..

Back