HOTTOYS making all 4 RE movie figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
會出生化女角
問 Howard還有甚麼遊戲 Figure想做,即說是《 Metal Gear》!可惜有其他公司推出了,只好等日後機會:「我知道他們的遊戲開發人員,都有收藏我們的軍事 Figure。」也算是好兆頭吧!而且有另一個大消息,他說已落實會出《生化危機》電影版女主角的 Figure,即是型格索女米娜祖華域芝:「我們在第三集時已想出了,可惜她的版權是天價,但最近出現轉機,是多得遊戲 Figure賣出口碑,終於成事 計劃連前三集的造型也會重出B]]]。」 <- releasing all 4 RE movie figures 她的 Figure料會是吸水之作,我聽到都心動,望 Hot Toys將來不要賣得太貴好了。

So that makes...

4 Alices
2 Claires
1 Chris
1 Carlos (most likely just 1)
1 Wesker
Nemesis
Super Licker?
Axe Ganado

Though not much is known about Afterlife, I don't see them making any other characters other than the ones I listed.

I think the article mentions Metal Gear too, but only says that they dont have the opportunity to make things from it at the time.

At least Howard Chan expressed interest in making MGS figures. That keeps the fire burning, so to speak.

If this is true this could be a really awsome series. I have always wanted a great Milla sculpt.

Let me clear this up a bit, Howard confirm in an interview with a local newspaper that HT is making all 4 movie version of RE's Milla Jovovich characters figures.

Let me clear this up a bit, Howard confirm in an interview with a local newspaper that HT is making all 4 movie version of RE's Milla Jovovich characters figures.

Well that sucks. I'd gladly buy the figures I listed but an easy pass on the Alice figures. Hopefully though HT will continue on makeing figures from the games and get licencing for earlier games

Well it may be sometime before we see these figures but i hope they do get created. Hopefully we see something a bit more concrete in the up coming months. :pray:

Easy pass. I can't stand Alice and HT wasted a perfect opportunity for a 1/6 Nemesis and Executioner. Though it is kind of fitting for a line based on the movies. Alice, Alice and more Alice. You can forget about anything else. :slap:pfft:

I just hope this line doesn't come at the expense of the video game figures. :(

Easy pass. I can't stand Alice and HT wasted a perfect opportunity for a 1/6 Nemesis and Executioner. Though it is kind of fitting for a line based on the movies. Alice, Alice and more Alice. You can forget about anything else. :slap:pfft:

I just hope this line doesn't come at the expense of the video game figures. :(

100% agreed my friend :lecture

Yay! I love Mila! I like Alice and the RE movies have been mostly entertaining (looking forward to Afterlife) to me, so I'm pretty happy about this!

Back