HOTTOYS making all 4 RE movie figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If HT does make movie Jill, I hope they at least use sculpted hair and not "real" hair. But yeah an HT MGS announcement would be a much welcomed suprise.

Id rather have game tie-in figures, lets face itsthe time ive spent pleaying the game to watching those pretty dire movies makes me want the game figures more.

The movie was a bit of a non-event, ths first one was ok. The second was meh the third was dire and the fourth looks...the most dire.

Well Afterlife is posted on Eddie Wongs blog list. So im assuming they will be starting with that look first.

awesome!!!

Let's hope Hot Toys does Underworld as well and I am set to die happy!

The only version of Alice I might think of getting is probably the one from the 2nd movie. I always really liked that boochydog guy's custom of her in that outfit, so I'd get it for that and for the fact that I thought it was the best of these bad movies. I'd also consider purchasing Jill and the Nemesis.

Only one worth getting would be an Alice form the first movie, other than that this is very LAME.

Very true but her outfits in the other movies were pretty well done. Im not a die hard Resident Evil movie fan by any means i just like the character. This would make a great figure.

2d4av8.jpg

Back