Media Hotline Miami: Collector's Edition Vinyl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serious hardcore stuff here. I'd jump on the chance of vinyls from my favorite games in an instant. :lecture

It's probably my video game favorite soundtrack in a while :lol. Several of my favorites:

The rust track from number 2 is the best of both, the second from bottom is also a winner, the electric dreams one

Last edited:
I was jamming out to the first hotline miamis soundtrack last night, its so awesome. I beat the first one and have yet to play the second. Theres a 3rd coming out this month thats on steam with screen shots and a release date. I have to get on the second one soon so i can play it. I forget the title but its not called hotline miami.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Oh, I didn't know there's a third one being released.

In case any of you guys want to check it out, the Drive VA soundtrack is pretty good, too :lol.

There's a electro group called DATA you might like, they did some tracks for Drive.

There's a few others too like Kavinsky

I'll be sure to check them out. I found about Kavinsky a few days ago, along with the weird fan art :lol.

Synthwave is pretty good stuff.

I have the HLM2 soundtrack on vinyl, prooobably don't need this one too. Still awesome though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I heard there were a few releases for the HLM 2 soundtrack... from 8-bit? I read there's a chance Laced Records might do one of their own.

In any case, I guess I joined the Kickstarter at just the right time. They were below funding, and then five extra people joined up to carry them over :lol.

As a fellow synth fan, I wish you could be here too :(. Maybe he'll visit Moscow sometime, he really seems to be touring the U.S this year.

Back