Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized there's that gold accenting on her chest armor on the con pics I just posted, what is going on with this release lol.

Yep. I will say the harsh shadows cast on the face from the overhead lights aren't doing it any favors - it gives the illusion that the face is narrower than it is and the hair larger than it is. For some reason it looks better in some of the videos.

wwvideo.jpg

Yep. I will say the harsh shadows cast on the face from the overhead lights aren't doing it any favors - it gives the illusion that the face is narrower than it is and the hair larger than it is. For some reason it looks better in some of the videos.

View attachment 644011

So.. they need better and more flattering lighting? :lol

So.. they need better and more flattering lighting? :lol
Yeah, but I guess that's what the promo pics are for :)

I think this goes up for pre-order on Sideshow in an hour; I'm expecting $400 based on that dumb blue and grey Bale Batman pricing. It's gonna be a no from me if that's the case.

Yeah, but I guess that's what the promo pics are for :)

I think this goes up for pre-order on Sideshow in an hour; I'm expecting $400 based on that dumb blue and grey Bale Batman pricing. It's gonna be a no from me if that's the case.
I just put the Batman in my cart to test if it let you use reward points. Nope. So as suspected, this will be require us to pay through the nose as well. :(

Yeah it was expected. TW had her up for like $380 on monday.

Even the Batman is on waitlist, no reason to think this won't be waitlisted by the hour.

guess I'm not meant to order b/c it keeps kicking me out of the checkout saying "your cart is empty" :dunno

Last edited:
I begrudgingly paid the $400 but I’m afraid that if this sells out quickly, we probably just gave InArt all the ammunition they need to charge $600 for their version.

Back