Hot toys Wolverine preview pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have rather they kept the same True Type body and offered him for less! I mean really, he's the same price as Iron Man? And John Connor, with all his kickin accessories is only $140? I was all set to get him before. But at that price I'll have to rethink it. I definitely wouldn't want the rubber body to sacrifice poseability.

I would have rather they kept the same True Type body and offered him for less! I mean really, he's the same price as Iron Man? And John Connor, with all his kickin accessories is only $140? I was all set to get him before. But at that price I'll have to rethink it. I definitely wouldn't want the rubber body to sacrifice poseability.

Good point. Marcus Wright has 2nd sculpt, damaged arm, accessories and clothes and he is the same price as Connor. As a collector, that is worth the price tag but a new (unidentified) body and 2nd pair of hands for $170 at first glance doesn't fit. :confused:

For the price, they better nail the sculpt :D

I was / am really looking forward to this line, I hope there is more to come.

Yo man, I got see more pics. That price is kinda steep for claws coming out the knuckles.

I went ahead and ordered it but I'll wait and see is it gets any better.

I just don't see how the licensing costs would be $30 more per figure. That would be a ton!

Maybe the price is a typo or just a estimate. The Cobra Officer put up tonight has a release date of fourth quater 2010. And seeing has he is just a glorified repaint of the Cobra Trooper, there is no reason he should be a year and a half away. So that is clearly a typo. Maybe Jimmy's price is too?

I just don't see how the licensing costs would be $30 more per figure. That would be a ton!

Maybe the price is a typo or just a estimate. The Cobra Officer put up tonight has a release date of fourth quater 2010. And seeing has he is just a glorified repaint of the Cobra Trooper, there is no reason he should be a year and a half away. So that is clearly a typo. Maybe Jimmy's price is too?

your could be right...hopefully it is just a typo

I'll add my voice to the chorus angry about the price. If this is where the market is headed, then I'm out. I hope we can see some better pics and hopefully hear about accessories not included in the original description very soon.

I'll add my voice to the chorus angry about the price. If this is where the market is headed, then I'm out. I hope we can see some better pics and hopefully hear about accessories not included in the original description very soon.

what were the accessories?

what were the accessories?

Let me rephrase that. I'm hoping that the description is incomplete (as we don't have pics, yet) and that there will be more than what is listed. That's the only way I could justify this price to myself.

when does this come out anyway

If it´s like IM, we´ll have it in hand by at least nine months from now.

Two sets of hands? So that means with metal claws and without claws. He doesn´t come with bone claw hands then? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back