Hot toys Wolverine preview pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely pre ordering on Thursday...I'm not gonna let little turds tell me the likeness ain't spot on because I'll form my own opinion...and let them marinate in their negativity...

I hear that! :rock He looks great to me. Come Thursday that sucker is mine!

I'm definitely pre ordering on Thursday...I'm not gonna let little turds tell me the likeness ain't spot on because I'll form my own opinion...and let them marinate in their negativity...
Okay then. Fair enough. Now pass the joint to me.

:lol:lol:lol

I think I'm going to order it too....:rock

^^^^ the Turds.

WTF, you people complaining about? The figure just have a different hairstyle. I swear some collectors act like little 3 years olds. The figure still have the movie Wolverine feel to it.

I'm not ordering it.

I'm a little turd. :rock.

:lol I swear Hot Toys does this on purpose. How many times are they going to get the sculpt wrong, just to fix it and gain the acclaim of collectors, that they listen? If they don't fix it they'll have an excuse that they didn't have the likeness rights, didn't quite have them or didn't have enough reference material etc etc. Do all Caucasians look alike to them or what? I think it's just a marketing excercise.

Dear Hot Toys..

Please Announced a Sabretooth Figure...or go to hell.

:lol

Ahem....Hot Toys, I'd like to see a W:O version of Sabretooth as well...

....but don't go to hell. Not yet, Wait til I'm there so I can get great figures when I'm there! :lol

Hot Toys, I'd like to see a W:O version of Sabretooth as well...

Yeah, being a Jackman Wolverine fan, if it came down to just being this figure, I'd be ok with that, but I would really enjoy a Schreiber Sabertooth as a companion to it. A Wade/Deadpool 2 in 1 would be cool too.

I will probably order it hoping they work on the sculpt.

So does that make me half a turd? Or maybe just a fart?

1247.gif

*cough* jack sparrow DX incoming *cough*

If any figure deserves the DX luxury it is Captain Jack!

Exactly, particularly with the PERS feature, if that's to be exclusive to DX figures, Jack Sparrow, even more than Ledger Joker, would greatly benefit from that feature.

I don't think HT's going to DX everything, I mean hell, it's like 6 months or so since DX Joker was announced and only word info on another DX figure coming, no signs of anything else, and we may find DX repeats is exclusive to the Batman figures because of the inaccurracies and wanting to deliver on accurrate figures. The TDK line is probably HT's least accurrate one they've done in 2 years, everything else is usually pretty spot on from the get go these days, I think they just jumped too quickly into TDK to have figures out for release without proper reference and it bit them and in a way us in the butt because it takes 2nd and 3rd releases of figures to get the right looking ones that most lines deliver the first try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back