Hot Toys- Winson Ma- Special Space Adam: review and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
My review for Winson Ma's Special ed- Space Adam just went up, it's one sweet monkey in a space suit!

Review-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_091710c.htm

There's also a ton of other reviews and all the usual fun and games over at Captain Toy-
https://www.mwctoys.com/

box1-2.jpg

detail28.jpg

pose26.jpg

pose22-1.jpg

pose24-1.jpg

pose25.jpg

pose7-6.jpg

pose17-4.jpg

pose2-11.jpg

detail15-1.jpg

Nice review & pics - the white version looks soo cool. Good job!

I wish I'd found out about the Apexplorers when they first came out, just a bit to pricey for me on the secondary.

This quote has me interested though:
Winson Ma recently unveiled his plans for Apexplorers Ep II- Black V, (Heavy Industry)

I'll definitely keep an eye out for any new releases.

Are these from some movie? All I can say is that they look cool, but I dont get it

Digging the review man... I really like how he looks with the Dragon Astronaut.

One day I'll have that astronaut... just looking for the right price :lol

Great figure Wook!!!

I really need to add one of these monkeys..er, APES to my collection. They are just too cool to pass up.

And thank you for including those links on the story behind the figures. I didn't know the background of those charactrers until now.

I dunno. I really like the red one too. I like the fact that they have painted eyes red to match the red suit. Adam looks cooler in red eyes, I think.

Of course at this point it is probably the only one that I can afford anyway.

If there was a 2nd head to use... I'd be very tempted to buy a white one as well. But just can't justify 2 of the same figure, even when its as cool as this one.

As a person with limited interest in this line, I like the white one a tad more just because of the "classic" astronaut vibe it gives. But both are fantastically designed and beautifully executed!

I was completely unaware of this figure so I scanned the photos in the review and thought, "wow, this looks as good as hot toys, who made this?... (reads review) ...oh."

Reminds me of Gor-illa from Space Monkeys. :lol

That was a great read wookster.

I am one of those that probably would've preferred a more realistic face sculpt to match the realistic space suite.
But then that wouldn't be Winson Ma.

My girl got me the white one only a few weeks ago and it's truly one of my favourite possessions let alone Hot Toys. :)

If I and the coin, I would happily have the red one too.

Must admit I'd love the red one as well, they'd look so cool together. If the heads had different expressions it would have been an instant purchase... as it is I'm still very tempted.

can someone confirm that the red suit comes with all the items that the white suit does, including the signed numbered certificate? thanks!

Back