1/6 Hot Toys: WICKET the Ewok - Return of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, besides being too clean his face is also too nice and cute. The real Wicket is more ugly - in a good way... but I still just want him made - and I want more Ewoks.

Still better than the Medicom.
c3bc012d573a0c7d7b7b84a3c6ca58b0.jpg

5c8e53f594d447994756904d05c03ac4.jpg

4fd375e7048fb7655d78ed765b478961.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a few weeks it will be tros preorders. Saves me a fortune in 2020, I’m also out of space so the ot drought will give me time to figure out my display situation. I hope we get an ot preorder before the sequel figures go up.

And still no mention of Bespin Han or Lando.

By the way I’m not really a fan of Poe but he would make an incredible action figure. Pilots are always cool.

And still no mention of Bespin Han or Lando.

By the way I’m not really a fan of Poe but he would make an incredible action figure. Pilots are always cool.

I will be pretty annoyed if they go for the Nathan Drake "adventurer" version for Poe instead of the flight gear. I'm not a huge fan of Poe in particular, but he is the only ST figure I need to round out the new Big 3. Hard to imagine why HT didn't release the awesome orange flightier version.

I blame Rian Johnson and the whole fan base split situation created by TLJ. Hot Toys could see no SW toys were being sold, so they held off.

What do ya mean. They've still got all those vehicles ready to go.........:lol

View attachment 464225

That's a sad state of the dismissed Star Wars figures so far...

I think you forgot the 2 Shoretroopers (Grunt and Squad Leader) and of course the missing 2nd Mudtrooper (w- pouches instead of Han head).

There may have been others too, in teases like Bespin Han we saw with Bespin Leia.

I really want that DS Trooper, Tank Trooper, Range Trooper and Bee-hive guy.

That's a sad state of the dismissed Star Wars figures so far...

I think you forgot the 2 Shoretroopers (Grunt and Squad Leader) and of course the missing 2nd Mudtrooper (w- pouches instead of Han head).

There may have been others too, in teases like Bespin Han we saw with Bespin Leia.

I really want that DS Trooper, Tank Trooper, Range Trooper and Bee-hive guy.

Yeah it is isn't it. I just saw it FB, but you're right about the Shoretroopers.

Bespin Han is still to come for sure. They'll release Bespin Lando and him relatively close to each other I think. Perhaps when Bespin Leia is released. Just checked she should be soon.

Est. Arrival: Aug 2019 - Sep 2019

In fact I'd wager, Bespin Leia, then Han then Lando to tie in better with Old Lando nostalgia with TROS.

princess-leia-bespin_star-wars_gallery_5c4bb50ae3644.jpg

Back