1/6 Hot Toys: WICKET the Ewok - Return of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they don't release this then it'll replace the Death Star Trooper as the source of everyone's frustration with HT.

Probably because they thought casual collectors would be more familiar with the term Ewok, and not know that he had an actual name.

People here seem to forget that no one in China cares about Star Wars. Ewok is a generic label since very few people there would know the character's name is Wicket. It the same here though. How many people on this Star Wars forum know these character names?

Wind_Cloud.jpg

People here seem to forget that no one in China cares about Star Wars. Ewok is a generic label since very few people there would know the character's name is Wicket. It the same here though. How many people on this Star Wars forum know these character names?

View attachment 463575

Might be right, but you could say that about so many other figures that have their names and not their species written on the sign. [emoji2368] ...but might be the logic behind it.

If they don't release this then it'll replace the Death Star Trooper as the source of everyone's frustration with HT.

So right. Couldn't agree with you more. It looks to have been a rather difficult prototype so im imagining the work in the sculpt, and especially the hair, was rather intensive. To put that much effort into this figure, you really have to hope its released, hopefully sooner rather than later. But if this one simply "goes away", im beyond sure plenty of people would be bummed.

Never. Death Star Trooper is 100 times -- yes, 100 times -- better than an Ewok.

I would not lose a wink if this never comes up for PO. In fact, I'd be happy not to be confronted with the choice.

Never. Death Star Trooper is 100 times -- yes, 100 times -- better than an Ewok.

I would not lose a wink if this never comes up for PO. In fact, I'd be happy not to be confronted with the choice.

Wor-gar when Wicket doesn't go up for PO....

giphy.gif

I’m afraid that I won’t be able to say no to any Ewok released. If they find a good way to attach the fur and make the faces they could milk the Ewoks...

Back